💗Forthy-six💗

Jidderh closed her eyes for a brief second she didn't know why she got herself into this but she knows she was in deep mess and was no going back.

The sound of her phone ringing brought her back to life, after her conversation with Muaaz a week a ago he gave her back her phone which she called her family immediately letting them know she was fine and only to when mere to get a fresh breath but Ammar been himself wasn't believing any of what she said.

"Should I come and pick you up"

Ammar's voice came out of the phone speaker as soon as she picked the call he was worried about her that he called her every second he get just to make sure she was fine, and Jidderh made sure she sounded as fine as she could just so she won't put them to worry.

She let a very dry chuckle that sounded so fake to Ammar but decided not to talk against it, she promised to come back today but she couldn't help been restless.

"I"

Jiderh got stuck, not finding the right word to say to him.

"The sun has barely raised Ammar just let me bee, I'll show up today by god grace"

Ammmar was quick to say an Ameen he couldn't wait to see she was fine as she claimed to be, the two chatted away until Ammar decided to cut the call saying his attention was needed downstairs.

Jidderh knew he used that as an excuse to inform the rest of the family that she was finally coming back home today, but kept it to herself. She really missed her family.

Putting her phone down her thought ran back to Muaaz who she was going to meet to hear what ever plan it was that he made for them.

Once sited in the living room, none made attempts to say a word to the other each had different thought running in his mind.

"Aleeyu is getting married"

Muaaz dropped the bomb successfully getting Jidderh attention, urging him to speak further and he did.

"And I'll get married to you"

Soon Jiderh stood on her feet not understanding what the guy was saying, was he mad.

She searched her brain for any evidence of his alleged madness but found nothing making her look at his face which held no emotion.

"Just sit and here me out"

He ordered huffing out a hot breath from his mouth, this was also hard for him Jiderh thought wanting to feel pity for him but found none, if anything then she should be the one to be pitied she hard many stories about how evil mother in-laws can be and couldn't even picture herself digging her own grave.

"We will all let them believe am getting married to you, but I won't let my mother know you"
Muaaz pauses for breath, he had been replaying his planes over and over again just so he know if he should have a plane b, but he knew this plan was going to work but was he ready to sacrifice his happiness for all this.

After summarizing the whole plan to Jidderh who gulped down, she knew it would be hard for her building a relationship base on lies, how would Aleeyu react when he hears the information of her marrying his brother, Jidderh couldn't stomach the though of everything but nodded her head.

The thing was how she was going to explain to her family to where she ran to and why, then later on present Muaaz as the guy she fell in love with and want to marry.

Jidderh thought all this was stress, she never wanted drama in her life but it seemed it keep following her where ever she goes.

They where all standing outside the gate waiting to see her drive her car into the house and she did, Ammar was the first to rush to her side checking to see if she hurt herself in any way but founded nothing if anything she was fairer than the last time he saw her, maybe because she was never going out under the sun.