Eleven

The air was cool, and I liked it that way. I saw Patrick, so I ran up to him. He smiled. “There she is!” The boy was smiling. I smiled back. Even when I wanted to rip someones head clean off of their body, Patrick could still make me smile. Glenn walked up shortly after. “Hey Rose. I heard you were mad at your daddy.” He looked at me with an eyebrow raised, as if to telepathically tell me to apologize. Fuck. That. “First of all, I’m not mad” I paused “I'm pissed” Glenn looked at me. “And second of all, he’s not my daddy” I said this far to calmly, because Patrick and Glenns eyes widened,and I crossed my arms over my chest. “Rose, you take that back.” Glenn was firm, but I was done being treated like I had the mentality of a toddler. “No. He’s not my biological father, and therefore hes not my daddy.” Patrick looked at me, I could tell he was uncomfortable. But I stood my ground, they wanted to take away runs, I'll take away their sweet Rose.

Game on

________________________________________________________________________

A/N sorry this is a really short chapter D: I have a serious case of writer's block. I’ll try to update more. How does everybody like this Rose?

YES

NO