Chapter 6

Cory's POV

I'm still waiting for the answer, it's been near a minute of waiting the answer of Lea Schuester, she seems like having a difficult time to think. Is she okay?, Am I pressuring her that much?, Do I look like forcing her?, I guess so..

"Cory", Lea said.

"Yes?", Naya asked, she couldn't wait for the answer.

Di nudges her, "shut up".

"Lea?", I asked with hope.

"Sorry but, I can't", Lea said starting to cry, "I-I can't be with you".

I could feel a tear slipping on my cheeks, why am I crying?! Oh because I love her...

"What?", Naya said with shock.

"Today, I'm begging you to be mine and you just rejected it?", I asked in a sad tone.

"Cory, I...I", Lea said. She's pretty mess up.

Naya puts her fingers through her hair, "THIS IS BULLCRAP.. No Monchele?", she shouted with disappointment in her face.

"Cory, I'm so so sorry", Lea said in a sad tone, "It's just that", but, got cut off by Mark.

"Because of your fucking studies?", Mark said, "is that your boyfriend now?".

"Mark", Di warned him.

"MY STUDIES ARE IMPORTANT TO ME", Lea yelled crying.

Which made my heart break.

"YOU care about your fucking books!", Mark shouted using hand gestures, "IS THAT GOING TO BRING YOU TO HAPPINESS?", "I THINK STRESS WILL".

Wow..

"AND. WHY DO YOU CARE HUH? THIS IS MY DECISION, NO ONE WILL  EVER PUT MY DECISIONS DOWN", Lea shouted pointing at Mark then walked going outside crying.

"LEA", I said trying to grab her hand.

She turned around, "I'm sorry", then walked away.

"I will never give up easily", I said then she stops.

"I have to think about it", she said then left.

"Way to go PuckaSUCK", Naya said rudely.

(n/a: Mark's nickname is PUCK).

"Well, true love waits sucks", Mark said. "I'm just trying to help my BRO but, it just got in a wrong way", he emphasized BRO.

"I shouldn't ask her like that", I said feeling disappointed to myself.

"I'll go talk to her", Naya said walking.

"Naya, I will", I volunteered.

"Na-uh fattie. You stay here", Naya said pointing at the floor then left.

I sighed.

"It's gonna be alright, I know.. We all know that this won't be forever. I know my sister. I totally support both of you", Di said wrapping her arms around Mark's body.

"I agreed", Chord said playing with his guitar.

"Sorry Man. I didn't mean it", Mark apologizing to me.

"It's alright, Di was right", I said. I could feel my eyes are burning from crying outside and inside, today I'm like dying inside but, what can I do? Does it need to have little effort just  to be with her?

Lea'sPOV

Right after I left the choir room, when I knew that I'm not anymore in their sight, I quickly ran going to the bathroom, good thing, there's no girls in here. I did regret what I did, I am not playing around here. GAWD!! Why am I selfish? Sometimes, a self-centered bitch, I'm popular but, I ain't spoiling myself. I decided to open a random door, covered the cubicle and sat on it but, didn't lock it, sobbing. Until I heard footsteps, Naya?

"Lea", Naya asked, opening each doors.

I'm at the last door. When she open it, her face was full of concern and worried.
She quickly hugged me for no reason.

"I though you jumped off a cliff", Naya said kidding around.

I right away laughed at her.

"I knew I would make you laugh", Naya said.

"You should be there with your friends and.", I said, "Cory".

"Cory felt devastated", Naya said, "he cried a while ago like he just lost one of his teeth".

"I regret about it", I said.

"Why did you rejected him?", Naya said looking around.

"Studies", I mumbled.

"You have to take a break from it, you're just making yourself even more stress", Naya said, "I mean. Look at you, you look-like a monkey trapped in a large cage".

"I think you're think", I said with a laugh.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!, they will be together someday. Please leave VOTE and feel free to COMMENT to let me see your reactions.

I'll update soon :*
loveyou all!

STAY AWESOME!

-Jinnah