Chapter 15

Hey guys! Please checkout my new story titled, "Til we meet again". It's the squeal of "we are endgames".

Lea's POV

Here I am in Mckinley, wearing skin tone crop top, black plaid skirt with a pair of flat heels. I'm also wearing a necklace named Monchele. Today, I'm alone walking along the halls finding my sister and Naya. I didn't see them yet, but, I saw my boyfriend Cory. He looked at my outfit then I smiled at myself, and I could see his mouth is shaped 'o'. 

"Hey hot stuff", Cory said, "You look stunning right now".

"Thank you", I said with a smile then he kissed me.

"No problem", he said with a half smile.

"Have you seen Naya and Dianna?", I asked.

"I haven't seen them", he said.

I looked down, "Oh".

He lifted my chin up, "hey, don't be sad, you still have me".

I smiled.

He pouted, "So.. you don't want me anymore?".

I giggled, "I do".

He smirked then he kissed me and I kissed him back.

We pulled away when we heard the voice of Naya.

"PDA! no making out in this area", Naya said.

"Where have you been guys?", I asked.

"Actually, we went to Mr. Bane", Di said.

"We all passed our projects", Chord said.

"Have you guys passed yours?", Naya said, "I think, you two are too busy".

"Yeah", I said.

"Actually, we are the first", Cory added.

"Good", Mark said.

"Damn Lea you look hot", Naya said.

"Smokin' hot", Mark said with a smirk.

I saw Cory gave Mark a dirty look then I quickly wrapped my arms around his body.

"Thanks guys and are you aware that my sister is beside you Mark?", I said.

He slowly looked at Di with fear, "y-yeah.. Of..of course".

"You all know that she's creepy", Mark mumbled.

When the bell rang, we all headed to the choir room for Glee. Cory and I sat beside each other, so as Mark with Dianna and Chord with Naya. Other people haven't audition yet, but, I saw the sign up list that there's four people wrote their names. My dad, William assigned us to do a duet and gladly, we are the one who'll pick our partner. Of course, Cory will be my partner. We all spent our time talking and discussing about music and legend people (lol).

When it was done, Cory and I decided to seperate first, because I'll be going at the field while, Cory is going to his locker. I kissed him first before, we headed where we were going.

Cory's POV

First of all, I want Lea with me after Glee, their practice takes three hours, and I don't have a football practice today, it will be tomorrow. I opened my locker then I sort of arranged some of my things inside my locker until, a girl came to me.

"Hey Handsome", the girl said.

The voice, sounds like Lea's but, I didn't look at her yet. When I looked at her, it's Stacy?

"Hi", I said looking away.

"Are you free tonight?", Stacy said.

"I have plans tonight", I said, "with Lea".

"With that man-hands?", she said raising her eyebrow.

"She's my girlfriend", I said.

"I'm not dumber than, you look Monteith", she said.

I just stayed silent.

"I know, you don't love that slut and I know you want me", she said with a flirty tone.

"I honestly love my girlfriend and her name is Lea", I said pissed.

"I don't think so", she said then walked away.

What's her problem?

Stacy's POV

I'm completely pissed that, my Cory chose that Lea over me. Yeah, I don't care if that dwarf is the head cheerleader, so what? I totally blame her about this. It's just that, my Cory hasn't realized that he wants me too.

Lea Michele Schuester, you're going down.

What would Stacy do to Lea?

Dun.dun.duunnn...

How was this chappy? Was it good?

Please leave A VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW.

I'll update soon. :)

Thank you so much for having a 2k reads!! Thanks for all your supports

I love you guys! And stay AWESOME AND TUNED.

-JINNAH:)