Chapter Nineteen

The Continuation of Chapter 18 :)

LEA'S POV

"Lea?", Dianna said with shock.

"Dianna!", I squealed.

"Are you alright?", Dianna said.

"I'm alright", I said with a smile.

"Thank God you're okay", Dianna said hugging me tightly, "How?", she said, then a tear slips on her cheeks.

"How what?", I asked pulling away.

"How come you survived?", Dianna said, "I-I mean, four months ago, the police told us that, they found you in New York, and later on...", she sighed, "they said, they found a dead body, and we though it was.. you".

"But, here I am", I said with a smile, "Alive", I said opening my arms.

She sniffed a bit as she wiped her tears, "What happened in New York?", she said sitting on the couch, then I followed.

"They let me stayed in an abandoned house for SIX MONTHS", I said starting to cry, "And.. and they whipped me, and.. raped me... um.. a lot of times, and-and... sometimes, they would put a hot metal on my back", I said as Dianna is crying.

"They what?", Dianna said with anger.

I wiped my tears, "Y-ye-s", I stuttered.

"Turn around", Dianna said, "I want to see, if it's bad".

"W-what?", I asked nervously.

"Please", Dianna said straightly.

I followed what she said, then she lift up my shirt.

She saw a lot of welts, scars, belt marks, a large bruise in the center of my back, and wound everywhere.

She cried even more, and apologized.

"No.. this isn't your fault", I said with smile, "I'm alright now".

"Shut up, you're not", she said which made me chuckle.

"I guess so", I said.

"But, don't worry, we're going to a doctor", Dianna said, "to check you up".

I smiled, "You're the best", I said.

"I try", Dianna said with a smile.

I giggled, then hugged her.

Dianna hugged me back, "You look hot, when you're blonde".