Chapter 18

LEA'S POV

SIX MONTHS LATER

SUNDAY

I'm still in New York with these three large guys, who kidnapped me. Gladly, I turned off my phone since they kidnapped me, and it still has two bars left, plus I found a black charger on the corner, it's just twelve inches away from me.

They dyed my hair into blonde with blue highlights, and made my hair curly but, neat. They re-make my eyebrows and they made me look completely different.

I repeatedly shook my hands, then the rope starts to be loosen from my hands. When, my hands are free. I could see my hands are almost to bleed with the rope.

I silently get the charger but, I quickly stop when I heard a door has been shut. I tried to reach it one more time then, I got it.

I shakily put the charge inside the hole of my phone, and gladly, it charges but, this place doesn't have enough signal. When my phone starts to charge, I tried to call some of my friends but, it quickly ended, because of lack of signal.

While, I'm waiting for my phone to charge, I quickly set the volume into mute. When I touch my back pocket of my pants, I felt something that makes my butt hurts whenever I'm going to sit, it's my leather wallet. When, I opened my wallet, I still have my $1,000 that my dad gave me, bank card, and four credit cards.

My dad said, an Average person should have four credit cards (FACT).

I smiled at myself, when I saw my family picture with Dianna. I quickly put all of the things inside the my wallet from the wallet, when I heard footsteps coming at the door of the room, I'm staying in, and hide my phone with the charger.

I quickly lay down and covered myself with blankets and pretend that I'm sleeping, I know how to pretend to sleep, like Cory. Wait, how's Cory? I wish he didn't choose Stacy. I could smell the scent of the guy who slap me twice before they put me in this room, he called my name and said "Your breakfast is here", as he put a tray on the floor, he doesn't know that I heard what he said.

When he shut the door, I quickly sit up, and eat the food as I think to escape from this hell. When my phone was full charged, it vibrated and I quickly plug the charge out. Luckily, I could still call or text someone. I called an airline, and settle things for me to go back to Lima.

THREE HOURS LATER

I think, this is it, I put my phone on my pocket, then slowly open the door. I slowly close the door behind my back, then I heard someone called my name and I directly looked at one of the three guys who brought me here.

I tried to run but, he stopped me by grabbing my waist, then smirked. I tried to let go of my myself but, he is too strong for me.

I don't have any choice but, to stab his chest with a kitchen knife I kept last time, when he fell down on the ground, I tried to find his pulse, I think he died.

My eyes went wide, and thought of myself that 'I'm not a killer but, I have to do what's the best for me', I breath differently running to the exist door but, one of them noticed me, then grabbed my wrist tightly that leaves a red mark.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?", a large man said with an evil smirk.

I pulled my hand with force, "GOING BACK TO LIMA", I quickly stabbed him with my other knife, "IDIOT", I said and left him dead.

Gladly, the man who slapped me before, wasn't here. Maybe, he's buying a new whip to hit it on me. When I'm already outside of the house, they kept me for SIX MONTHS, I started to run, as fast I could, then, gladly I found a taxi cab.

When, I went inside the cab, I looked at the driver, OH MY GOD! it's one of the guys who slapped me. I quickly open the door, and get out from the taxi.

Luckily, he couldn't catch me, because I'm already inside of another taxi cab. I quickly told the driver to go to the airport, and when we checked, he didn't even follow us.

We arrived at the airport, I quickly paid him, then get out of the cab. When I'm already inside, I quickly checked in.

HALF OF AN HOUR LATER

Here I am, in second floor, waiting for the plane with people surround me. When our plane arrived, and it's time to go. I quickly looked away, and saw the guy who kidnapped me alone running to get me. I quickly ran, and insert to give my ticket. Luckily, the guy who kidnapped didn't catch me, and looked pissed. I saw he tried to get in but, he couldn't, because he doesn't have a ticket.

When I'm inside the plane, and sitted on my seat, I quickly took a deep breathe and wait for the plane to land.

FIVE HOURS LATER

Going to New York, from Lima, it's only for THIRTY MINUTES. I spend five hours in Lima, buying new clothes for me but, I decided not to cover my cuts, and scars.

When, I arrived at my house, I opened the door, nobody's here but, their things are still here. I cooked a dish for me, after I ate my food, I silently sat on my couch thinking.

Ten minutes later, I was still thinking about something, until someone opened the front door. Dianna with her eyes wide.

"Lea?", Dianna said with shock.

LEA FINALLY CAME BACK IN LIMA :)

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? WAS IT GOOD?

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW.

IT'S ALREADY 3K+ READS, OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORTS AND EVERYTHING. ONCE AGAIN, YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY. :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND STAY AWESOME :D

-JINNAH:D