Chapter 17

Dianna's POV

This is weird, I haven't seen Lea for two hours. She must be around here somewhere, I don't think Lea is in a closet, Cory isn't here and I don't think that she's cheating on Cory. I'm walking around the halls, until I saw Naya walking towards me and panting?

"Naya? You seem tired", I said with concern.

"Yeah. Tired of looking for our captain", Naya said holding her thighs.

I smiled, "I guess, I'm not the only one who's looking for her".

"Hey! I still care for her even though I'm busy doing something with people", Naya said with a shy tone, "she's been gone for.. Like two hours?".

I chuckled, "people huh?".

Naya scoffed, "I've checked all of the closets.... Even behind the bleachers".

"Are you really finding her? Or you just came from there?", I said then smiled.

"I'll say... Both", Naya said.

"Okay..", I said looking away.

°One Hour Later°

We spent one hour finding my sister, everywhere over and over.. And over again. When Naya was getting pissed of finding Lea, she blamed Cory and called him Grimace? Gladly, the footballers came out from their room and some of them smell bad. Naya and I are just standing, looking for Cory and our boyfriends until, they finally came out last.

"Hey Fatty", Naya said to Cory.

"Hey Marky", I said wrapping my arms around his neck, "you smell good today".

Mark smirked then, kissed me.

"Where's Lea?", Cory said worried looking around.

"We don't know, we've been looking for her for like.. Three hours?", I said.

"Maybe, something happened to Lea?", Chord added.

"Chord, don't say that", Naya said then pouted.

"I agree with Chord", Mark said.

Cory's POV

I'm mad right now, how could Chord say that?

I hold his shoulders tightly, "There. Is. Nothing. Happens. To. Lea", I said with anger.

Naya pushed Chord and I apart.

"No one's gonna fight here but, first let's find out what's going on with Lea", Naya said.

I tried to attack Chord but, Naya was too fast, she hold my shoulder.

"HEY! I warned you Grimace!", Naya said, "if you are going to lay your gigantic hands on my man! I'll go all Lima Height on your sorry ass".

Naya pointed me, "I warned you".

I sighed.

I saw Dianna is texting while, Mark is wrapping his arms around her.

Naya fixed Chord's hair into a Bieber style?, when she caught me looking at her, she glared at me.

I take a deep breathe then, started walking to her locker.

Is she kidnapped? Please don't.

I could hear footsteps at my back, when I turned around, they are following me.

"Where are you going?", Mark said worried.

"Lea's locker", I said weakly.

"There's nothing-", Naya said but, got cut off when she noticed me that I found something shiny.

When I saw Lea's necklace on the floor, I started to cry holding her necklace named, Monchele.

I wiped my tears, when they walked towards me.

"Lea's necklace?", Dianna said.

I nodded sniffing.

"He's right... She is been kidnapped-", Mark said in awe.

"NO! SHE'S NOT!", I said with anger then, punched a locker.

Mark pats my back, "Sorry man but, it's gonna be okay".

I backed away, "Okay? It's NOT GONNA BE OKAY!", I yelled then slided my body down against the locker crying.

"I gotta call dad", Di said calling his dad.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Lea's POV

Where am I?

This place looks familiar.. I've been here.

Wait.. Am I in New York?

I got cut off of my thoughts, when I heard a girl speaks.

"Take care of her", Stacy said, "I'm going back in Lima".

"WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO TO ME?", I yelled without hesitations.

"To teach you a lesson", she said then smirked, "Have fun", she said wiggling her fingers and left out of my sight.

I quickly looked at the guys then they started to smirk, an evil smirk. (XD)

"N-NO!!", I said, I want to say something but, it ended up, I could only black space.

SCHUESTER'S RESIDENCE

Cory's POV

I'm here, in Di's house with Naya, Chord, Mark and Lea's parents analyzing.

We talked about Lea, and thinking what exactly happened until, Dianna's phone starts to vibrates.

Dianna looks confuse when she checked the number, then got up.

"Excuse me, I gotta um... Answer my call", Di said sniffing.

Naya looked at me then smiled but, weakly.

SEVEN MINUTES LATER

We continued our talk, until we heard Dianna shouted 'NO' from the kitchen.

When she came back, her eyes are puffy, a little bit swollen.

"Dianna! Are you alright?", Naya said holding her arms.

Dianna backed away with a force, crying even more.

"Lea..", Dianna stuttered.

Died? WHAT! NO! I can't lose her...

"Please spit it out Di", Naya said.

"Lea has been..", Di said, "Kidnapped".

When I heard the last word that she said, I felt the world stopped, and I couldn't hear anything.

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? WAS IT GOOD?

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW.

I'M SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR DAYS AND I'M SORRY IF THIS STORY IS KIND OF BORING.

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND STAY AWESOME!

•°JINNAH°•