Chapter Twenty-two

CORY'S POV

All this time, I'm pushing myself not to believe what other people say about Stacy. I chose her over Lea, I gave up on finding Lea, because of Stacy. I proposed to her, because I thought she's the one but, she kidnapped the one that I really love. Did Stacy's plan really worked or I'm just so stupid? I don't have any idea, if I regret all of the things I've done to Stacy. I don't know who I'll blame, I guess I'm going to blame myself for stupidity.

I tried to get away but, Stacy opened the door, then looked directly into my eyes.

"CORY?", Stacy said with shock.

"Who are you talking to the phone?", I asked.

I wish she won't lie.

"Uh-My.. My.. Cousin called me", Stacy said.

*sighs* she just did.

She linked her arm with mine, then started to walk but, I stopped.

"Are you sure?", I asked.

"Do you think I'm lying?", Stacy said, "Your my fiancé".

"I just heard your conversation with that person", I said, "why would you lie to me?".

"I don't know what you're talking about?", Stacy said.

"Or maybe I do", Stacy mumbled.

"I heard that you wanted to kill Lea", I said with anger.

"Woah easy tiger, CALM DOWN!", Stacy said, "Why are you so... angry?".

"Because, I don't want Lea die while, I'm still in this stinky world", I said quickly with hand gestures, "And I LOVE HER", I said without hesitations,

"So, you're breaking up with me?", Stacy said.

"I couldn't live with lies", I said, "We're through", then I started to walk.

"You said, you would never break up with me!", Stacy shouted.

"I did but, you made me break up with you", I said.

BEFORE CORY AND STACY'S TALK

AT LEA/DIANNA'S HOUSE

BEFORE SCHOOL

LEA'S POV

I was sitting up on my bed listening a song using my old gold earphones, until I heard a knock.

"Come in", I said, "I'm not naked.. or something", I mumbled, then the door opened.

"Hey Lea", Naya said linking arms with Dianna who's smiling without a reason.

"Why so early, I thought-", I said but, got cut off by Naya.

"I know I'll pick you guys up but-", Naya said but, got cut off by Dianna.

"I really want you.. to have a little... makeover", Dianna said.

"You just stole my line?", Naya said looking at her.

'Whatever", Dianna said.

I got up, then passed by them.

"You already took a shower?", Dianna said.

"Well.. Yeah..", I said, "4:20 am actually", I said but, silently.

"What time did you wake up?", Naya asked.

"Quarter to four?", I said in a confused tone.

"What's got into you?", Dianna said.

"Well.. I couldn't sleep well, maybe I'm not used to my bed anymore.. It's been six months", I said.

"I changed my mind", Naya said, "let's just go at the super market instead".

"What's in the market we're going to buy?", Dianna said.

"Newspapers, within this these six months at New York, you're sleeping on newspapers right?", Naya said.

I looked away, "yeah".

"Perfect. Let's just sell your bedroom, and buy you a lot of newspapers to sleep on tonight", Naya said started to walk.

"Ha.ha Funny", I said sarcastically, "Not gonna happen".

"Alright, let's go", Naya said.

I started to walked but, stopped.

"What time is it? I didn't' eat my breakfast yet", I said.

"Me either", Naya said.

"It's still 7:45 am", Dianna said.

I started to panic, "we're already late", I said then tried to ran back at my room but, they just laughed, which made me stop right away.

"Guys! We're going to be late", I said.

Naya laughed, "I know, and have you heard that Sue Sylvester is already the principal after we knew that you're that Brook kid?, this day, should be 7:20 but, Sue moved it to 10:15".

"Oh cool but, it that even possible?", I asked.

"Don't care but, I loved it", Naya said.

"Sorry", I said, "I'm not that updated to old people", I said with making faces.

"What did you say?", Dianna said.

"Nothing", I said walking downstairs.

Naya smiled, "let's eat our breakfast first, the mall will be open any minute now".

"What's for breakfast?", I said sitting on the kitchen island.

"Pancake with whipped cream and strawberry on the top", Dianna said.

"It's your favourite", Naya said.

(N/A: in this story, Lea isn't a vegan)

I smiled, then dug in.

AFTER THE MAKEOVER

NO ONE'S POV

Rachel, Dianna, Naya bought a bunch of clothes for them but, mostly for Lea. Lea decided to make her hair in Ombrey hairstyle (it's like her hairstyle in Season 4 of glee, episode four titled 'the break-up') until it's time for their school.

LEA'S POV

I pulled out my car in the parking area, the parking lot that I've been only parked before, is still vacant since the day I came back in McKinley. My bitches and I linked our arms going inside the school.

NAYA'S POV

Lea is so beautiful in her look, good thing I told Sue that Brook is Lea, and she couldn't wait her 'favourite cheerio'. I'm not still happy about Slutcy with Gassy Mcgravy pants, and I know Lea is so hurt right now but, she's just hiding it. I'll make sure that, we will talk about this Cory situation after school or in the another day. We are linking arms going inside the school campus, Lea is in the middle, and I could tell that she's nervous, about people, and Cory but, we have her back.

CORY'S POV

I decided to go to Lea's locker, while she still isn't here. I'm walking towards the locker as I look at it. When I look in front of me....

Holy hot....

Lea?

This isn't a "DUN DUN DUNN" anymore xD
BUT, WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? WAS IT GOOD?

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS, AND STAY AWESOME, AS ALWAYS :D

♥JINNAH♥♪