Chapter Twenty-three

CORY'S POV

Holy.. Hot..

Lea?

She's so... Beautiful..

She looks like a goddess.

She's smiling as she's walking in my direction with her sister, and Naya.

I think, she's smiling at me.

I smiled back, then later on, I realized that...

She wasn't smiling at me...

She's smiling at Jonathan.

I looked down, then looked up, and I saw Naya smirking at me, she's not trying to flirt with me, she's like insulting me with her smirk.

I rolled my eyes, looking at Lea and Jonathan flirting.

This is making me so sick.

Naya smiled, "I smelled jealousy".

I didn't answer.

"Where's your Slutcy?", Dianna said.

"I broke up with her", I said.

Dianna and Naya looked at each other with shock on their faces.

Naya faked her smile, pretend that she's happy but, sad?, "Good, now.. Back.. OFF", she said with her mean look, then walk away near Lea and Jonathan.

"Don't go near at my sister, Got it!", Dianna said with her death glare, then followed Naya.

I turned around, I slightly smiled as I walk, "I won't give up that easily, this is Monchele after all".

NAYA'S POV

Dianna and I went near at Lea and Jonathan talking. When Cory starts to walk, Dianna and I heard him said something.

"I won't give up that easily, this is Monchele after all".

Dianna looked at me with shock in her face, "Did you hear that?".

"Yeah", I said, "Now I kinda feel guilty about this".

I really feel guilty and bad about the Lea and Cory situation. I know, Cory doesn't know the whole truth that's why he started dating Stacy but, still, even though I'm not Lea, it hurts me, because I care about Lea and Dianna more than anybody else.

I don't like this Jonathan kid though, he came from Vocal Adrenaline and studied in Carmel High. I think, he's just spying on us, first I'm just going to play it cool but, it's getting too far, I'm going to do what Naya does best.

REVENGE.

GLEE CLUB

LEA'S POV

I'm glad, that I'm back already, I missed a lot of competitions and a lot of home works. Gladly, Jonathan is been helping me with it, he's like my tutor but, I could do this on my own but... he's just so cute... the way he smiles, and laugh.. We have really a lot in common. He said, after he graduate, he will be in Broadway and first thing he will do Spring Awaken, and he wants to do it with me.

When Chris went inside the choir room, he first noticed me, then he ran to me with joy.

"Oh my god", Chris said, "You look much better now", he said hugging me.

I chuckled, "Thank you, I like the way I am today".

He pulled away, with his hands on his hips.

"What?", I said.

"You didn't even tell me", Chris said.

"Oh sorry, I thought you're still.. sleeping.. I was going to.. but, Naya and Dianna was there.. so.. yeah..", I said.

"Screw that, YOU look so gorgeous", Chris said then sat on his usual seat.

I smiled at myself.

When all the member came inside the choir room so, as my dad, he started to discuss something.

CORY'S POV

I feel terrible/awful (xD) not being with Lea. I seriously want to be with her now, she's the love of my life. I know. I know. I made a mistake of choosing Stacy but, where's Stacy anyway? I think she's really mad about what happen a while ago. Are Lea and Jonathan an item now?

"Are you dating Lea?", one of the members of Glee asked Jonathan.

Jonathan smiled.

Is that a yes?

Please don't

"Yes, Lea and I are officially dating", Jonathan said wrapping his arms around MY Lea's body, then kissed her temple.

I crossed my arms on my chest on seat, as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

After I rolled my eyes, I saw Jacob Ben Israel coming inside the choir room with his camera man, he's the blogger in our school.

"Augh! Get out Jewfro", Naya said crossing her arms on her chest in annoyance.

I think, I'm not the only one.

Jacob stands beside Lea and Jonathan, then he started to report for his blog.

"Hey this is Jacob again, in the choir room LIVE", Jacob said with a smile, "With the NEW HOTTEST couple in McKinley".

Lea and Jonathan smiled at the camera.

Dianna rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"So, I heard that MONCHELE is officially OVER and JonLea is together", Jacob said holding his wireless mic.

"NO", Chris said a loud.

I think, he's on my side.

"YES, and MONCHELE IS OFFICIALLY OVER", Jonathan said, "FOREVER".

Lea slightly smiled, I know she still loves me.

LEA'S POV

I really feel bad about Cory, I didn't mean to hurt him but, he just broke my heart. I could feel and see Cory is hurt and devastated. I took a glance over him, he's staring at me, when I look into his eyes, his eyes are full of regrets, hatred, and pain. I slightly shook my head, then put all of my attentions to Jacob's questions.

AFTER CLASS, AT LEA'S HOUSE

I'm with Jonathan in my house, sitting on the couch reading our textbooks for our history assignment. When Jonathan wrapped his arms around me, someone knocked at the door.

"Did you order pizzas babe?", Jonathan said.

I got up, "I wish".

When I'm in front of the door, I took a breathe, and opened it.

"Cory?", I said holding the doorknob behind me, "What are you doing here?".

WHY DID CORY VISIT LEA FOR?

STAY TUNED

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? WAS IT GOOD?

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW :)

THANKS 5K READS, I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH :D

STAY AWESOME :D

∫INNAH :)