Chapter 8

Lea's POV

It's Saturday, Di and I will be there at 7, and it's 6:08 pm already, I'm all set and done, so as my twin Di, I'm glad Naya will be going, because that would be awkward. I just need to brush my teeth again, before going to their house.

"Lea, let's go!", Di said dragging me outside the house.

"Alright", I said.

Di drove for me and that's sweet of her. We pulled out to Monteith's house, and when we are at the front door, I could hear the bitter laugh of Naya, it's funny.

Di knocks the door, twice, then Mark opened it, he looked at Di then his jaw suddenly drop. "H-hi.. You.. Look... Hot. Ah! I mean fine", Mark said rubbing his neck.

Di and I burst out then I heard footsteps going to us, Cory.

"Mark, we got ah-", Cory said got cut off when he looked at me.

"L-Lea you look ho- great", Cory said with a blush looking down of my face.

"Psh. Perve", Di said with a laugh.

Mark and Cory let us in and we got inside, we slowly put our bags on the ground and I put my bags near to Naya's and Di's.

I could see a lot of blankets, foams wide ones, soft pillows on a wooden table.

"Naya", I asked whispering.

"Yes Lee Lee?", Naya said sweetly.

"What's up with those blankets and stuffs?", I asked looking at them.

Naya clears her throat, "Alright people.. When we are going to sleep tonight, we should be with our partners", Naya said raising her glass.

We all cheered.

"What if, one of us don't?", Mark said looking at Cory and I.

"Then, they have to kiss", Naya said smirking.

Cory looks at me then I shake my head and he just smirked.

"Take it or leave it, you have to do it", Chord said smiling.

I looked at Cory smiling then he came closer  to me.

"Oh...", Naya said teasing us.

"Kiss. kiss. Kiss. kiss", Mark, Di, Chord and Naya cheered with a loud voice.

"Alright", Cory said with a smile. He leaned close to me, when we are 2 inches apart, we suddenly kiss.

"That's my sister", Di said pointing at us.

We are keep on kissing like there's no tomorrow, I feel good kissing him, I could do this forever.

Cory's POV

I don't want to pull away yet, gladly Lea didn't, I really feel good kissing her, her lips are soft and her lips are perfect to mine, I could do this more often with her if only she's mine. I heard someone's talking maybe are telling  us to stop but, we just ignored them. Lea quicky pulled my shirt going to the couch, when we are sitting, she slowly wraps her legs around my waist kissing, we are already making out, our making out session is getting heated but, Naya grabs Lea away from me then it breaks our kiss. I started to pout like a child.

"Get that creepy baby face off of me", Naya said dragging Lea away from me.

Lea's POV

That was great and I really enjoyed it but, Naya dragged me from him maybe that's for the best. I noticed that Cory is following behind us, I looked at him then flashed a smile and he smirked and wink? Aw.. I miss Cory.