Chapter Twenty-Five

LEA'S POV

"JONATHAN", I exclaimed, "How could you embarrass me like that".

"How come I'm the one who embarrass you?", Jonathan said completely pissed, "You're the one who's acting like a slut between us. You're a joke Lea", he said pointing with anger at me. (LMAO)

I didn't make any noise in front of him but, shock in my face, with anger and pain.

Naya quickly opened the door of the choir room with force and anger in her Latin face.

She quickly walked towards us, stamping her feet loudly, She is furious right, I never seen her like this, before.. in my life.

"¿Cómo te atreves a llamarla una broma HUH!", Naya screamed at Jonathan. (How could you call it a joke)

"What does-", Jonathan said with confuse in her face but, Santana cut him off by bitch slapping him.

My eyes went wide, with anger and a little mix with happiness.

CORY'S POV

I get up from my seat, I'm about to walk going outside the choir room but, Mr. Schuester.

"Not so, fast", Mr. Schuester said stopping me by putting his hand on my chest with furrowed brows.

"Where do you think you're doing?".

"Uh..".

"Sit down".

"But, your daughter is there outside".

"I know but, it's already non of your business".

"BUT, I LOVE LEA".

"Oh".

I tried to get up from my seat to get out but, Mr. Schuester doesn't allow me.

I guess what I sang made Lea realize what she's missing, and who she really love more, and kind of made Jack-ass and Lea fight?, when Lea and Jonathan went outside the choir room, Mr. Shuester is keeps on looking at me, with his 'You can't' look. Naya volunteers to eavesdrop at Lea and Jonathan's conversation. Naya said, they are fighting about my song for Lea, then I started to think, if it is a good thing, or not.

I guess, It's a good thing, because they're fighting?..

No?

Alright..

Later on, We all saw Naya's brows are furrowed, then decided to go outside the choir room with force and anger in her face.

Damn.. She's so furious..

Then, We heard the loudest bitch slap ever, then all of the members begun with "Oooh", hisses, "Damn".

"Now I'm scared at Naya", Chord said in awe.

Mark, Dianna and I started to laugh, "Well Good luck to you man", Mark said.

I couldn't take it anymore, I quickly get up from my seat. Gladly, Mr. Schuester didn't stop me anymore, he just let me go. (let it go XD)

I was about to open the door widely but, I heard their conversations so, I decided to crack the door open.

"You can't force her to marry her Jack-ass", Naya said, "She's still in love with Lumps the clown".

"Is that true Lea?", Jonathan asked in awe with anger and jealousy in his eyes.

"Y-yes", Lea said sniffing her nose.

"Say it", Jonathan said straightly, "properly".

"I'm still in love with Cory Monteith", Lea said.

"Okay, that's what I want to hear", Jonathan said then started to walk away.

"Where are you going?", Lea asked Jonathan in awe.

"Going back to Vocal Adrenaline", Jonathan said, "You should go back to... Cory", he said walking away.

Now, it's time for opening the door.

Lea quickly notice it, then she looked at me.

"Cory?".

"Lea".

"Oh my gad CORY", Lea said tackling me into a hug.

I hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you in six months Cory-".

"Shh.. I missed you too... so much".

Then, we pulled away with a smirk in my face.

"So..".

"So".

"You and I?".

"Forever".

"And Ever".

I leaned in, then I kissed Lea passionately.

I missed this.

MONCHELE IS BACCKK! :D

HOW WAS THIS CHAPPY? WAS IT GOOD?

PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW

6K READSS! :D OMG! THANK YOU SO MUUCH! LMFAO XD

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND STAY AWESOME...

=JINNAH= :D 😚😍😘😍