Chapter 3 (Part 2)

Cory's POV

I'm in a guest room and I put some of my things in a cubby hole. I quickly took a shower then wore a normal shirt and a pants. When I checked on my Facebook account, I saw Lea just posted a picture of her and Chord in the kitchen eating ice cream together and the description says: "Having fun with my friends in my house".

Dianna, Naya, Darren and Chord liked the photo she posted, I tap the thumbs up button too.

Meanwhile, I was still checking on the news feeds, I could hear a girl singing next in this room, that could be Lea huh?. Her voice is angelic, I decided to go inside her room. I am about to knock the door but, then the door just opened, I slowly go inside her room but, then when I am inside of her room, someone opened the "bathroom door", and I saw Lea with a towel wrapped around her body.

OH MY GOD!

I'M NOT A PERVERT.

WHAT WOULD SHE THINK?

When she saw me, she jumped a bit then called my name.

"Cory", she said in a shock tone, "what are you doing here?", holding the towel around her.

My eyes automatically went wide and my jaw suddenly drops.

S-she.. So hot..

"I-I...I", I said stuttered.  Do something Monteith!

Lea looks at me suspiciously, "wait-are you trying to peek?".

I was completely shocked that she would  say that.

"N-no", I said blushing then looked away.

"Oh", Lea said with a smile, "I sort of.. Understand why you are here...", she was still confused a bit.

"S-sorry.. I shouldn't be here", I said blushing even more then started to walk away, "I gotta go".

I saw Lea just nodded and I left.

I walked downstairs then I smelled pancakes, it smells delicious.

Oh wait. I'm always hungry.

I could see, Di, Naya, Mark? Not yet and Chord.

"Good Morning Monteith", Chord said with a smile.

"Good Morning C", Di said.

"Good Morning girl", Naya said messing around with me.

"Good Morning", I said which it refers to all of them.

"You liked the view a while ago?", Naya asked.

I blushed and I could feel my cheeks are burning and I noticed that I'm getting red of embarrassment.

"Oh look who's blushing", Chord said.

"Why are you blushing?", Di asked.

"Uh-", I said but got cut off by Naya.

"He just... You know", she said, "liked the view".

"Oh now, I get it", Dianna said with a laugh.

When all of them are up, we ate our breakfast, while we're eating  I couldn't help but, to stare at her while we are eating once she notices I quickly look away or look at my food. I know Naya noticed it, she was just smirking all the time.

=======================

Afternoon

"C and Lee", Di said.

"Yes Di?", Lea asked. Gawd she's cute.

"Would you and Cory make cookies while the rest are doing what they have to do?", Di said simply.

I looked at Lea and she nodded in agreement.

39 minutes later...

I asked her if she wants some help from me but, she declined it. At first, I could see she hesitates to get the flour because it's near where I am staying. When I got the flour, she also tried to get it, and later our hands touch and I felt an electric and a spark?, about that Lea jumped a bit.

I chuckled, "What did you feel?".

"An electric", she said looking down.

I looked at her, when she noticed it she looked at me back.

I lean in trying to kiss her, she didn't walk back or anything she is just letting me do my thing. When our lips touched, we kissed.. We were kissing... I could see fireworks, we kept on kissing until I realized what I'm doing, I pulled away.

"Lea, I'm so so sorry.. I didn't-", I said but, got cut off.

"It's fine", Lea said with a smile then kissed my cheeks.

"I love you Lea", I said without hesitations.