Chapter 9

I will try to write a squeal of "we are endgames".

3 weeks later...

Cory's POV

In the middle of the night, the air condition has been off by somebody and I feel so hot right now, so I decided to take off my shirt, I put on the side of the foam. I looked at Lea, she sleeps peacefully and she snores silently, it's cute. I lay down on the foam we're laying earlier and I wrapped my arms around her waists as I'm closing my eyes, she snaggled on my chest, smiling?, haha I guess she's loving it. I could hear two people giggling and talking, then I saw a flash but, I just left it and drifted off to sleep.

©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©

When I woke up in the morning, I'm still wrapping my arms around her waist, she's still sleeping, aw.. She's cute when she sleeps, I think we could do this more, I'm loving it. I'm glad she would love to be my girlfriend, I think I freaked her out last time and it wasn't cool. I got off of my thoughts when Lea shakes her body rubbing her eyes with her hands, and starting to open her chocolate brown eyes. I could tell that she's still familiarizing the place then she looked at me with a smile on her face, my heart melted when I saw her smiling that I love.

"Good Morning Gorgeous". I said with a wink.

"Good morning handsome", Lea said with a smile.

I smirked then she kisses my cheeks and I move my face right away letting her kiss my lips, I still see fireworks when I'm kissing her, it really felt so good and making me think that I'm doing the right thing, and I feel free when I'm with her. When I deepen the kiss, I heard someone's open the door slowly, I heard the voice of.

"Lea, Cory, it's time for-", Naya said looking away but, got cut off when she saw us kissing.

"Damn Monteith, it's too early", Naya said annoyed.

"Sorry, can't help", Lea said.

Naya playly covering her eyes but, peeking, "My beautiful eyes! STOP".

Lea and I laughed, "all right. All right. We'll go", Lea said.

"That's what-", Naya said but, I cut her off.

"Later", I said winking at Lea.

Lea bites my lips looking at me.

"Alright", Naya said dragging Lea from me.

Naya pointed, "I won't let you touch Lea for 2 hours".

My eyes automatically went wide, "what? What the hell?".

"Lea, you can't-", I said but, got cut off.

"Bye", Naya said closing the door.

I groaned loudly.

"I heard that", Naya said from outside.

I cleaned all the mess, folded all blankets, putting all foams together along with all the pillows, and fixed everything else. When I'm done cleaning, I open the door, went outside and closed the door behind me looking down. I saw Mark beside Di, Chord with Naya and Lea looking down like she's crying.

"Lea?", I said walking close to her.

Naya blocked me, "for 2 hours, remember?".

"She's sad, I need to comfort her", I said trying to get out from her way.

"I think, it's better, if you won't", Mark said looking at me with anger.

I looked at them with a confused look.

"Why did you do this to her?", Naya said, "if you truly love her, why did you do this?", Naya said.

==========

==========

What did Cory do?, Could you guys guess? Please comment to let me see your guess.. And please leave a vote.

I'll update soon.

I love you guys and stay AWESOME :)

-Jinnah