III

June 20th , 15:17

Hey darling.

I've got some bad news. You really won't like it much.

Remember that little yellow kitten that used to live in our tree?

Well, I went out to feed him this morning and he wasn't there.

I remember the last he wasn't there, he had been gone for months and you thought he had passed.

I hope he hasn't passed.

I hope you haven't passed.

I know you haven't, but I still have my doubts sometimes.

I hope you aren't angry at me for doubting you, love..

I just feel so lonely Lou.

Our bed is always so cold. Our shower seems too large for me. Our couch always feels so stiff.

We used to cuddle on that couch and you would always say it was so comfy.

It's not so comfy anymore.

I seem to spend most of my days laying here, drenching my thoughts with the memories of you.

We used to do so much together. I miss that, Lou. I miss you.

I'm usually not one to cry, but for the past two years I've seemed to cry myself to sleep every single night.

Suicide thoughts are all I can think of now. But I don't ever follow through, because you aren't dead.

You're not.

And I hope that wherever you are, you're doing at least the slightest bit of okay.

I really hate being apart from you, Lou. Please come home soon. .H