XII

September 21st ,  20:07

Hi.

How are you?

I'm fine, thanks for asking.

Can I ask, what you do before you go to bed, Louis? Do you still think of me?

Have you forgotten me yet? Am I somewhere in the depths of your mind?

Do you even have a mind anymore?

I don't think I do, honestly.
It's going on 3 years that you've been missing.

Three. Whole. Years.

That's a really long time away from you. Haha, I remember I used to complain in the mornings of just having to go to university to be away from you for that amount of time.

What was it? 6-7 hours at the most?

Nothing compares to this. Not even if I took all those hours and put them together. And then doubled it.

And it's just been so hard, Louis.

I don't even know where to begin with this entry so that's why this is sort-of all over the place. I'm not really good at expressing how I feel on paper.

But basically, I got this letter in the mail..

Unfortunately, it wasn't from you, but it was about you.

And that they've picked a date.

Yenno ..

A date to stop looking for you.

So if they don't find you by then, I suppose we never will find you.

Aha, my palms are shaking so hard writing this. And I honestly feel so empty.

My stomach hurts and I really wanna puke, but I know that nothing will come up.

Course not, I haven't eaten a real meal in a while. And recently I've only had glasses of water and an occasional muffin that my sister now brings.

She says she hates to see me this way. I don't see whats wrong with it.

Anyway, the date they've pick is:

January 10th, 2016

So I guess it's a decent amount of time right? Actually, no. It's bloody not.
Three years and still nothing and now they're just giving up.

I hate them. I hate people. I hate everyone. I hate everything.

I hate the way our room is so dirty because I haven't been able to find the strength to pick it up.

I hate the way that everyone is so concerned about me, and not even about you.

I hate the way this damn muffin tastes so sweet.

I hate the way the ceiling fan makes that stupid jingle noise.

I just hate it all.

And I hate myself the most.

.H

-

A/N;

Hallu (:
Sort of a long-ish chapter, but this story is soon coming to an end.

Ahh, yes I apologize because I know I've been gone for a while, but I will be updating more frequently (hopefully once a week or every two weeks like on the weekends?) so that I can update the final chapter on that date.

In which is in January.

Yes, that date will be the day I end the book. So that's why I need to catch up the dates so they match.

I hope you've guys enjoyed the book so far and I'm sorry to say that it's coming to an end.

I also don't believe I'll be writing a sequel but I'm not quite sure yet. I'll give you more information on that as the book comes to an end.

Okay, I don't wanna make this too long so that's all I have to say. :P