VII

July 22nd , 19:15

Hii Lou,

Guess what!
Today was my first day at my new job.

There's a new library down the street, and there's so many tiny children that go there. My boss, Alexis, lets me read to them.

They seem to really like me. Some of them even remind me of you. All so small, with the fluffiest hair.

It really makes me miss running my fingers through your hair. Especially on the days you were stressed out, it always seemed to calm you down.

I really do miss having you around. Miss taking care of you, wether you were sick or if you just wanted to be cared for.

So many people have told me to just move on and to forget about you. But, how can I?

How can I just forget about someone who made the biggest impact on my life.

People just don't understand us Louis, they really don't. Everyone was so supportive of us, and now they want me to find someone new.

That's just repulsive. So selfish of them. Boy, I can't wait for the day you get back. I'm going to prove them all wrong. And then we'll move cities, maybe even states.

I'll never let anyone take you from me ever again. I'm going to protect you with my life, even if I die doing so.

I'll do better this time, Lou. Please believe in me. Believe that I will.

When you come home, I will.
And that's a promise. .H