A Sneak Peek Into Author-Chan's Life! (Part Two)

My family was getting late again. It was annoying, but nonetheless, since I'd just finished reading the Iruma-Kun manga, I browsed Wattpad again. 

"AUTHOR-CHAN! GET UP FROM THE SCREEN!"

I jerk up like one of those zombies from those old, cheesy and kinda good horror movies.

"Okieee!!!", I yell, trying to hide the annoyance in my voice with happiness. 

After cuddling my dog for 10 minutes, I realized that my family FINALLY got ready. 

We purchased gifts for my friend, who I'll call 'GG', and drove off, only to have my father take the wrong turns. 

We arrive at GG's house. I enter her room with her present, and see other people there as well. 

One was wearing...pink? I think she was about six years older than me. 

The other was wearing...black, I guess! She had a bunch of rings on her fingers, making me think of 'Jazz' from Iruma-Kun. 

Then I forgot GG, but I guess she was wearing grey and red? 

And then at last, there was a cute lil' lass with a flowery dress and a lotta sass. I guess she was about four years younger. 

I kept on talking with those four and time flew by, it was 1:00 a.m, aka time to leave, so we exchanged contact info, and then I left the party as the day had been rough for me. 

I arrived home, only to be pounced upon by my dog. 

*incoherent Boba noises but sounds like he's happy?*

"BOBAAAAAA!!! HOW'S MY FATTIE!! MY DUMB, DEMONIC, AND INNOCENT FATTIE?" 

After cuddling Boba, I went straight to bed and fell asleep, since I was gonna hang out at GG's the entire day tomorrow, and needed my energy. 

Byeeee! I hope ya'll enjoyed reading this! Tell me if I should post what happened at GG's place! 

Cyaaaaa!!