M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S :D

Sanemi, Obanai, Uzui, and Shinobu were about to retire to their estates for a good night's (or day's, they couldn't figure) sleep, after killing demons, hanging out with their friends, and tormenting one certain Giyuu Tomioka to the extent he threw his salmon daikon at them, yelling at them to shut up. 

Hey, they even got a few long, proper sentences out of him!

"hAhAhA! THE WATER PILLAR CAN'T SWIM!"

throws bowl of salmon daikon

"I swear to literally Oyakata-Sama, please shut up"

"Ara~Someone's a scaredy cat who can't swim~"

"You guys made me waste my precious salmon daikon, so hush for now" 

"Why do you have such an unflamboyant and ugly looking haori?" 

"I'm not a mirror, and you don't call your face, haori

Poor Kaburamaru and Kanzaburou just wanted a fun night out, but their owners have to be feral towards each other, don't they?

After getting yelled at by Muichiro since he lost his favorite dog plush (made by Genya) the four were joking and laughing, talking about how to one day have a proper conversation with Giyuu without scaring him away or angering him. 

"I place all of my flamboyant bets on the fact that Muichiro and Tomioka are best friends"

"It's true, I saw them have a stare-off yesterday and discuss and compliment each other's abilities to stare down people" 

"Honestly, Tomioka's more scary than Muzan when needed" 

"What does that mean, Kocho?"

"Some demon pretended to be this peach-haired lad, aqua-eyed girl, almost duplicate of Giyuu, and some wise looking girl who looked like a female Giyuu, and got yelled at by the man, the legend, himself, along with getting its neck chopped off the next second" 

"Violent"

"Shinazugawa, you're one to say that" 

Suddenly, Obanai realized the air was filled with the sweet smell of sakura mochi, which meant his true love, his beloved, Mitsuri, was here. 

"Hi, guys! Suma-Chan and I arranged a Christmas party! We would love if you guys were to attend it!"

Before anyone could say anything, Mitsuri said something which made the smallest doubt of not attending vanish. 

"We even got Giyuu-San on board!"

This was the perfect opportunity to mess around with Giyuu, and the four were sure as hell not gonna waste it, especially since Uzui had plans to spike the poor lad's salmon daikon.

In the middle of the party

Somehow, Giyuu Tomioka himself was laughing and joking with the four evil Hashira, almost as if they were totally not the people he had thrown bowls of his favourite dish at nearly only three hours ago, while being sober.

With Gyomei taking care of Genya and Muichiro, and Kyojuro and Mitsuri going to take care of a sick little Senjuro, our four evil Hashira had an idea. 

"Tomioka, let's play never have I ever!" 

"Okay!" 

Uzui started with, "Never have I ever... tried to kill myself"

Oh, a dark question to start with, luckily no one drank in-

Giyuu, no.

"Uh, Tomioka, you wanna tell us something?" 

"Nope"

"It's just what I do on Mondays" 

Obanai wanted to really know Giyuu, so he said, "Never have I ever... felt inferior to the Hashira" 

Giyuu laughed, sipping his glass once more. 

"Guilty as charged~" 

Sanemi wanted to test out a theory, "Never have I ever... lost two best friends at the same time" 

Giyuu just read rolled his eyes amusingly, taking another sip. 

Shinobu was just horrified at the boys, "Never have I ever... stopped someone from jumping off the Butterfly Estate" 

Giyuu, being Giyuu, quitely sipped a cup. 

"Genya was in a tough spot..." 

Sanemi was the first to react, with, "BITCH WHAT!?!"

Shinobu went to the Butterfly Estate, grabbed a potion which could make one sober right after consumption, and raced back to the party. 

After getting sober

Giyuu was sober, everyone was, and it was time to say what they were thankful for. 

" I, Shinobu Kocho, am thankful for the friends I've been able to make, and the lives I've been able to save" 

"I, Sanemi Shinazugawa, am thankful for my pals, the existence of animals, ohagi, and the fact that my younger brother is safe and happy" 

"I, Tengen Uzui, am flamboyantly thankful for my wives, my friends, and my amazing looks" 

" I, Obanai Iguro, am thankful for being alive, having Kaburamaru with me, my friends, and my love, Mitsuri Kanroji" 

Finally, it was time for Giyuu. 

"I like salmon daikon"  

The room erupted into chaos. 

"GODAMMIT, WHY!?!" 

Giyuu chuckled, before speaking. 

"I, Giyuu Tomioka, am thankful for salmon daikon, my friends, Kanzaburou, and salmon daikon" 

"Jokes aside, I'm thankful for the life I'm leading, though I deserve to be dead, and I will make the most of it, to make Sabito, Makomo, Gaku-Nii, and Tsutako-Nee proud" 

Giyuu looked down with a sad smile, gripping his haori hard. 

"Don't feel down, Tomioka-San" 

"Yeah, I'm sure your friends and siblings would be proud of you, you flamboyant chap!"  

"Stop being so gloomy, you might even affect Genya with that" 

"I second Shinazugawa, you might even make Kaburamaru sad" 

The five pulled into a warm hug. 

Outside, a figure with cold, blue eyes watched, cracking into a smile. 

"Merry Christmas, younger brother"  

"Have a happy New Year"