Ch-12 (Small-ioka-San)

The next the day, the Hashira met up at the Butterfly Estate's entrance. 

Sanemi had sadly, arrived two hours early. 

"Today's peaceful. I wonder how Genya's doing...", Sanemi thought, looking into the ocean blue sky decorated with huge, fluffy, cotton-like clouds.

The clouds hid the shining Sun, allowing for a cool, relaxing, and much needed breeze to engulf the young white-haired and scarred man. 

He heard the familiar voice of head duckling- I mean, the voice of Tanjiro Kamado, the foolish slayer who carried a demon around, talking with a voice which sounded somewhat familiar, in the training grounds. 

"Okay, so first of all, I am NOT teaching Inosuke how to handle a gun, Tanjiro!"

"Do you know how many people he would kill?"

"I'm scared for poor Zenitsu, especially!" 

"Okay, okay, fair point, but can you teach me?" 

"Please?"

"Tch. Sure, but only because you're one of my best friends." 

"Ya-hoo!" 

"Kanao, you wanna learn as well?"

The noise of a coin being flipped was heard. 

"Sure, I guess, but-"

"Kanao, LISTEN. TO. YOUR. HEART."

"Okay, then, Tanjiro."

"I don't want to learn how to wield a gun, but I have a feeling Aoi would love to know."

And almost as if it was on cue, Aoi peeked out of a window. 

"I heard my name being said!"

"Genya can teach you how to wield and shoot a gun!"

"Okay! I'll come with Inosuke!"

"No, sorry, Aoi, but Inosuke would already kill the entire Corps if he got his hands on a gun."

"And even more lives would be claimed if he learns how to use it!" 

"Hehehe! You're correct about that, Genya-Kun!"

Sanemi just stood there in shock. 

So the voice belonged to Genya! 

But wait, why would he know how to wield a gun? 

Suddenly, Sanemi looked at a young boy entering the scene.

He had short, blonde hair of various lengths, cutting off squarely at the ends where it had faded off to a darker color of orange, falling right in front of his face in uneven bangs. 

Along with fair, pale, skin and downward-sloped, scared-looking, yet kind and caring eyes which faded from a gentle soft brown to an almost glimmering gold, and a small, brown and cute sparrow on his shoulder. 

He had a yellow-orange gradient haori with white triangles as design. 

Wait, he's one of Mama Goose Giyuu's ducklings who burst into the Meeting held yesterday!

A/N: Zenitsu is baby so I'll describe him in glorious detail ^3^

"Tanjiro, Genya, Inosuke, he, he..."

"He, well, he kinda..."

"He did what, Zenitsu?" 

"HeaddedanothergoldfishtoShinobu-Sama'stanksayingthattheoriginalonewaslonely-"