Ch-9 (Can I Arrange The Wedding?)

A/N: I just put up a pic of a ZenNezu fanart thingy I did :D 

Also, there's gonna a mini-arc of Giyuu becoming Zenitsu's aniki figure in this chapter

"Wh-what?"

"What did you just say?"

Tanjiro walked in, baffled. 

"OI, MONJIRO! CHINWINDU JUST CONFESSED HER FEELINGS FOR HAN-HAN HAORI!" 

"Eeeeeeeh? Really? Giyuu-San already has a girlfriend? I'll make sure NOTHING comes in between of those two!" Zenitsu exclaimed happily. 

I was shocking how he wasn't jealous at all, but in fact, very, very, VERY, happy. 

The truth was, ever since finding out that Giyuu was the reason Nezuko and Tanjiro are still alive, and that he also saved Inosuke, Zenitsu felt truly grateful to Giyuu and respected him. 

Soon, he had began to chat with Giyuu often, with the first chat starting off with Zenitsu saying how he's weak, and the Water Pillar's voice raising up and telling him in a loud, and offended voice...

 ..."You're wrong!" 

"Wh-what? How am I wrong? I'm a coward who always runs away, and I'm always such a burden on others..." 

"Stop saying that!" 

"You have an amazing fighting technique! If you were to practice it, you would become a Hashira in no time!" 

"Hone your skills, sharpen them like a blade!"

"Sharpen your skills like a blade, Zenitsu!" 

"Jii-Chan..." 

"I'm sorry, Giyuu-San..." 

"Don't apologize, Zenitsu." 

Giyuu said it in such a way that it was soothing and comforting, something which reminded Zenitsu of Jigoro, the first person who never gave up on him. 

Giyuu smiled in an apologetic way.

"I'm so sorry for raising my voice, Zenitsu..." 

"What? No..." 

"Why are you apologizing? I'll make sure to practice Thunder Clap and Flash every day!" 

The second chat was a very important one for Zenitsu. 

"Zenitsu, I know that you've hit puberty and all, but you have to stop chasing girls." 

"What are you saying, Giyuu-San?" 

"Listen up, even somebody with a rotten arse for a brain could tell you're a ladies man." 

"Isn't that good?"

"Well, you have to make sure that you can't just up and ask a girl to marry you!" 

"Ehn?" 

"Zenitsu, if you really wanna love a girl, be loved back, then listen up!" 

"O-okay!" 

"First, make sure to get to know the girl..." 

''Then, become her friend.."

"Slowly, you'll be the one she'll ask for dressing tips, pick-up lines, and practicing to confess!"

"I mean, it won't be fun to be a third wheel for your crush who's in love with a guy whose personality and looks are worse than Inosuke's handwriting...

"...but the moment you think that you both are ready for it, strike." 

"What? B-But, how would I tell her?"