Ch-14 (A-Meow-Sing)+HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BISHES!!!!!! >:D

(The picture up above, not down below, yeah, the wisteria blossom one, is a screenshot I took while watching the Mugen Train movie on my laptop :D) 

The artist's making me simp even more like Giyuu's so hot don't me me simping over here ahaha-

Anyways, don''t mind this crazy simp you have as your author, here's the second part! ^3^

Enjoy~!

From the Hashira's point of view, Giyuu Tomioka, the 'well-loved-and-admired-by-females-all-over' Water Pillar, was hands down, the most silent, quiet, and well, most, 'I value my privacy' type of guy they had ever met! 

So, what really had gone down?

To make him so cold, distant, and well, as Uzui would say, 'Un-Flamboyantly Depressed Sounding'.

Maybe, they could find out here by asking around?

It was what Giyuu told Mitsuri to do if she wanted answers, after all! 

But as of now, they were staring at the sight of Giyuu's soul-piercing, heart-stopping, fear-inserting grin, clearly working it's magic on the distressed man who was apologizing to Giyuu, non-stop. 

Giyuu turned around after the man had tears in his eyes and backed up, running away. 

'Coward', thought Shinobu, clearly angry. 

"Ah, I'm terribly sorry, Hashira, shall I escort you all to your rooms?" 

He handed out a sheet of paper to everyone. 

"The inn-keeper paired names, so kindly make groups of two, Gyomei-San excluded, since he'd be having his own room."

"I must go deal with personal business, my deepest and most sincere apologies." 

After Giyuu turned away, and walked till he couldn't hear anyone, but they could still see him. 

"Let's follow him.", said Uzui, confidently. 

The Hashira just nodded and followed him. 

They quietly stalked him until they saw him visit a graveyard, adorned with wisteria and cherry blossoms. 

There were two gravestones, all surrounded by candles and cards, one of them, surrounded by mostly 'I'm sorry' cards. 

Uzui read the names on the graves which were adorned by candles and cards. 

"In loving memory of Tsutako Tomioka, a caring elder sister, a sweet fiance, an amazing daughter, and a life too short-lived"

"That's so sad...!", Mitsuri silently sobbed out.  

"In loving memory of Giyuu Tomioka, a sweet younger brother, an amazing son, a helpful young lad, a star with a smile which would light up the world, and a tragically misunderstood soul who deserves the world, the skies, the heavens, and more."