CHAPTER 28

A/N: Sorry for the grammatical errors on the previous updates, I don't usually review what I've wrote and end up having so many misspelled words and grammatical errors. I'm still improving, this is my first ever story si bare with me.

M E T A N O I A   S. | D. | S

_________________________

MASUNGIT GUY POV

I was currently buying food for myself nang matamaan ko ng tingin ang babaeng numumutla malapit sa counter station kaharap ng lalaking naka purong itim.

'It's her!'

I can see that she is nervous and scared but right after I could decide humakbang na ang paa ko palapit sakanila.

"Excuse me. Humaharang ka sa dinadaanan ko. Po." Sabi ko kaya tumagilid siya sama humingi ng pasensya pero nakaharang parin siya sa counter lane.

"Ehem" bagahagya ko pang nilakasan ang tikhim.

"Ano na naman?!" Napalakas din ang sigaw niya.

'Bobo ka ba?' "Kung di mo nakikita you are currently standing sa counter lane." Kinusot nito ang mata niya saka tumingin sa babaeng kanina pa namumutla tinuturo-turo niya pa ito habang humakbang papalayo.

Nang makalayo ito I turned myself to the girl who is apprehensively out of herself, but insted of having an mental break down she managed herself to go behind me para maka linya.

I mentally laugh.

After a couple of seconds she didn't talk so I started to feel a little worried so I tried to face her using my serious face even if I'm a little shy and for fvck sake she's still pale!

"Are you okay?" I manage to use my serious tone and asked her. I also inspected her hopefully not to see any bruises and to secure if that man didn't really hurt her.

She didn't talk!

Instead, she stared at me!

I also didn't talk cause I thought she would answer my question, but after a couple of seconds I'm barely sweating because of her stare and it made me timid.

"Stop staring. I'm asking if you're fine." I turned my back on her right after I rolled my eyes not because I find her disrespectful but because I'm nervous and I felt something unkind but to also breath properly. Damn that stare.

"Ha? Ahm, hatdog---ay este ayos lang. Salamat pala."

'No problem.'

I want to laught but I don't want her to notice that, kaya kunot noo ko siyang tinignan ulit at umiling nang nakita kong sapo niya ang noo niya

Right when I moved my cart I can't help but to silently laught till I've reached the counter and started lifting the dog food and  and food supplies out of the cart to put it on top of the cashiers table.

Just when I remembered, Kulang pala ang mga pinambili ko!

On the middle of getting the canned goods ay bigla nalang siyang nagsalita pero I didn't catch what she've said.

"What?" I asked.

"Huh? Wala." sabi niya, ginaya pa ang pagkunot ng noo ko. I did not bother to ask her again cause I know she'll just joke around by the look of her face.

When I was done, I started to get irritated just because the cashier is sluggish, she even look at me like she's gonna eat me alive! She's creeping me out!

'Mukhang bulok na fish.'

As I started at this girl next to me she seems to be irritated too because the cashier is moving slow, she rolled her eyes and when our eyes meet I immediately look somewhere else but her and turned out to see the archaic cashier.

"Can you do it faster? Naiinip na ang customers sa likod." I think it's not that obvious that I want her to hear that. Now the cashier started moving fast as she could as she saw my face getting irritated.

The bag is already settled and I'm ready to go but as I walk I saw a cafe just infront of the grocery store, the cashier to be specific so I dropped myself there to buy some cofe and to took a rest right after I go home.

I didn't mean to look at her but my eyes are currently lend to hers as I sip my cofe.

She's like looking for someone.

'Boyfriend? Parent? Child?'

'Is she looking for me?'

'Nah, maybe not.'

I started at her as she walk pass by me until she exits leaving me without ang clue information about her.

A smirk suddenly formed on my lips.

"Pretty."

----------------------

A/N: wassup ka jologgs I have this little chika HAHAHATDOG!

So ayun ang lakas ng ulan dito, aalis sana ako kaso na abutan ako ng ulan sa may high-way malapit lang sa bahay namin so I was enjoying the moment feel ko nasa k-drama lang sis, tamang hoodie lang habang nababasa ng ulan and I was expecting that someone would cover me using the umbrella to prevent myself from being  basa and suddenly may dumaang sikad which I didn't notice! Then bogshhh!! Sarap ng putik sis!! Unlimited coffee awhittt lods!!!