Body Painting - RJ

Once the doors opened, Ricky and EJ were greeted by loud booming music. Nini's moms were out of town for the weekend so the teenager decided to host a party for once. But this being her first high school party and Nini being the attention whore she is, she wanted to do something she's never done before...

She wanted to host a glow in the dark party where people paint their bodies with neon coloured body paint, wear fluorescent clothing, use glow sticks and all that jazz.

The girl welcomed the couple with glowing hair, a neon sports bra and glowing lipstick with a broad smile. Her swipe swaying to the rhythm of the music as she screamed something in their face that neither boy heard.

"What?" Ricky asked out loud, earning a laugh from the brunette.

"Lost the shirt!" she repeated, turning around to point at the painting station at the bottom of the stairs. "You guys! Go get yourselves painted over there!"

Ricky look behind him at EJ, silently asking him he wanted to go along with what the girl suggested.

The raven-haired boy just chuckled as he shouted over the music, "I'm guessing you've never been to one of these before! Wanna get painted?" he asked, a smile on his face as his hand made its way from Ricky's hand to his hip.

Ricky looked over at the painting station and saw that no one else was there. He looked at his boyfriend, and even though he couldn't quite clearly see his face, he knew the boy was anticipating a yes.

He grabbed EJ's hand dragging him through the crowd towards the station. The area there was a little less noisy, so the pair were able to talk to each other properly.

"So how are we doing this?" Ricky asked.

All the other boy did to answer was bend down and grab ahold of one of the many paintbrushes.

The curly-haired boy raised his brow, a smirk tugging on his lips, "You're gonna paint on me?"

"What? Do you not trust me?"

Ricky took a step forward, eyes lingering over EJ's who held his challenging gaze. He looked down at the hand that held the paintbrush before focusing on his lip, and without saying another word, pulled his shirt over his head.

"I do."

EJ licked his lips and stepped forward, aware that some people may have their eyes on them right now, but he didn't care. He followed Ricky's actions and took his own shirt off, dropping it on the floor next to Ricky's.

EJ then bent down to have a good view of his boyfriend's chest as he started painting on him. Ricky flinched as the cold paint made contact with his chest, brush strokes making random patterns as EJ dragged it all over his torso. Ricky couldn't help but admire the way he focused in on the painting, on his body. His hands made their way into EJ's hair as he guided the brush from his chest to his neck, making intense eye contact with him.

EJ breathed, face inches apart from Ricky's, "I wasn't done."

"Paint my face, make me look pretty," he muttered, fingers scratching the back of EJ's neck.

"You already do."

Ricky smiled, his heart fluttering at EJ's words. He held the back of Ricky's neck as he slowly started painting his cheeks, eyes occasionally drifting to his lips. Ricky found himself getting indulged with EJ's every touch, his own fingers making their way to the brunet's hips as he slowly danced with the music, eyes closed. Once the raven-haired boy was done painting his face, he handed the brush over to Ricky to paint him.

Ricky started with his chest, same as EJ did on him, but then asked him to turn around to paint his back. He drew a long on his spine, cause EJ to flinch, curling his back as it tickled, which Ricky knew it would and he always thought it was cute how ticklish his boyfriend was. He kept the line going all the way down to his ass, then stopping and going back as he watched the raven-haired boy resist curling his back again.

"Turn around."

EJ turned back around to face Ricky, and the curly-haired boy cupped his face to paint it. His eyes flicker between his painting and the older boy's lips.

Once he was done, Ricky put the brush down, genuinely proud of how his little painting turned out. The couple smiled at each other as they moved away from the painting station then to dance, Ricky wrapping his arms around EJ's neck, as EJ wrapped his arms around his waist, resting their foreheads against one another.

After a few moments of gazing into each other's eyes, their lips connected. Ricky closed his eyes as their tongues danced together, their bodies rocking along to their own little beat. EJ snaked his hands down to his ass, squeezing it lightly and Ricky felt him smile against the kiss, causing a small grin to creep into his own mouth. EJ pulled away from his lips, kissing all over his face and neck - leaving a few hickory here there - before making his way to Ricky's ear, lightly nibbling on it, eliciting a moan to erupt from his throat. His touch gave Ricky an unexplainable sort of energy that was anything but bad. He enjoyed it, every bit of it.