SANTA MONICA PIER ROAD TRIP (VLOG 006) - Jolivia

for those of you who don't know, matt cornett has a youtube channel that he posts vlogs on so i titled this oneshot like he titles his videos as i'm writing it as if it is a vlog of matt's with behind the scenes footage (centering around josh and olivia, if that makes sense).

also, matt's ex-girlfriend, brookelynn elizabeth is in this (if you don't know who she is, just check out matt's instagram).

and that is the "thumbnail" for the vlog in the pic above.

also, one more thing, josh and liv are in a secret relationship in this so the public and fans don't know about them but the cast and crew of the show, close friends and family all know about them.

that's all, hope you enjoy!

"Hey, guys! It is currently 11:30 pm and the cast and I all have the weekend off from filming, so we have all pitched in to hire a van and are going on a road trip to Santa Monica Pier, along with Brooke since she is staying with me for the week," Matt explains as he tilts the camera to show his girlfriend packing his bags for him. "Babe, are you excited for this weekend?"

Brooke nods focusing on the task at hand.

"She's packing my bags for me because she's amazing like that so I'm gonna going to go help her and I will see you guys in like 20 minutes."

Matt stops filming and puts his camera down on his bed. He then joins Brooke in packing his bags and they are done within 15 minutes.

After that, the male grabs his camera and the couple make their way down to the van with their bags and put them in the trunk, waiting for the rest of the cast.

Whilst waiting, Brooke takes the camera out of her boyfriend's hands and starts recording again.

She zooms the camera into Matt's face and once he realises what she is doing. He smiles at her and pouts, "Give me a kiss."

Brooke giggles and kisses him, shutting off the device.

The rest of the cast all show up one by one. Josh, Olivia, Dara, Sofia, Julia, Larry and then Frankie and Joe together. They all load their bags into the van and then talk about who's going to sit where.

Once everyone has decided where they will be sitting, Matt asks a question before they get in. "Okay, who wants to film whilst I'm driving? Because I obviously can't."

Josh's hand shoots up, "Me!"

"Okay."

The older male then hands Josh the camera and they all climb into the van. Josh is sitting up the back with Olivia, in front of them is Larry, Dara and Julia and then in front of them is Joe, Frankie and Sofia with Brook sitting in the passenger seat and Matt driving, they all prepared themselves for a long drive.

Once the van starts up and they are no longer in the parking lot of the hotel they were staying in. The van is buzzing with multiple conversations and Josh decides to turn on the camera. Focusing the device on himself he starts talking, "Hey guys! So since Matt is driving us," he flips the camera around so it shows the man in the driver's seat talking to his girlfriend before he fixes it back on himself. "I have been given the task of filming during this road trip. Right now it is..." he looks to the girl sitting next to him, "Hey Liv, what time is it?"

She checks the time on her phone, "It is midnight."

Josh looks back to the camera, "It is midnight and it has only been a few minutes since we left so we are all wide awake. But we have been filming all day so that may not be the case for all of us within the next half an hour," he says looking at the girl in the corner of his as he was talking about her. "But it's okay because she looks cute when she's asleep," he whispers.