2// Invitation

Year 1910
The Great Ha Kingdom
Palais de la rêverie

'Announcing!!!!

The arrival of His Royal Highness the Youngest Prince Lee & Her Royal Highness the Grand Princess Ha.'

A loud and manly voice announces as the servants open the humongous marble doors perfectly.

The people who sat around the long and beautiful dining table all looked up and smiled at the new arrivals.

' Woke up a bit late darling? '

King Yoonchul speaks in his sweet fatherly voice as he glances at his daughter.

Rona smiles and bows politely.

'Your majesties, my apologies.... I had a long and tiring day yesterday hence I had to wake up a bit late.

Although my actions should not be considered from my excuses... Please forgive me for today and I promise I will make up for it next time.'

The other king who sat near Yoonchul, King KyuJin chuckled as he clapped his hands and replied with his loud and bright voice.

'Aigoo!!! No worries, at least our Minhyuk was able to go and greet you privately.

What matters is we're all complete....come and sit down kids.'

After bowing, the prince and princess walked towards the 2 empty chairs.

Minhyuk being the typical gentleman, nonchalantly pulls out the Princess' s chair and helps her settle in before sitting beside her himself.

As all of this unravels, 3 pairs of eyes cross eyes with Minhyuk from across the table and as usual all 3 gave him a secret thumbs up simultaneously.

It was none other than the 3 famous and equally dashing princes of the Lee and Ha Kingdom.

Prince Dohyun, Prince Kang and Prince HaRu, the 3 gentlemen were probably Minhyuk's number one supporters since they found out about the younger male's romantic intentions and feelings towards the Princess.

As everyone settles on the dining table, the head butler claps his hand and instantly a straight cue of servants enter with silver platters that held the still hot and delicious dishes.

In a matter of seconds, different dishes line the long table. There was lamb, lobster, beef and pork steaks....everything you could probably imagine that only the upper class could afford.

'Breakfast is served ~~~

Now if your majesties and highnesses would excuse us.

Your servants will now retire, please rest assured and just call us whenever you may need our assistance.'

The head butler announces as he bows and retires back out to the halls.

After all the servants left, the 2 royal families start digging in. Of course, the occasional conversations shouldn't be left out at all.

It was pretty unique and cool. The females all wore beautiful gowns matched and paired with the most precious stones and jewelry pieces on their body.

Meanwhile, the males all wore their dashing tunics and uniforms with their swords and revolvers resting near them.

But what made them shine and sparkle were the numerous medallions that were pinned on their sashes.

Despite the glamor and luxury of each individual. It had seemed as if they were just some common people who simply ate and liked to conversed with each other.