Ch-1 Spying

Scene 1:-

A man is seen trembling in fear and who wouldn't if you see someone with the most deadliest yet drooling looks pointing gun at your head.

Man:- I am...s...s..sorry sir..I won't repeat it...they had my wife kidnapped so I was helpless and forced in a way to leak a few info to them..am so..sorry.

And boom! A Gunshot was heard and the very next moment that man was seen lying in pool of blood lifelessly.

The man who shot him:
"Poor "they", Why don't they change to some other excuses or cook other stories for these traitors to speak.
It's either trust or die! And this poor broke my trust so the ultimate fruit of it was DEATH!! But Somewhere I didn't trust him.

And he laughed loud.

"I am tired of their childish plays!"
A woman's voice was heard.

"Ah..same..Idk if they are short of ideas"

"They can never be short of ideas..Infact they are planning something big!"

The man laughed mischievously.
And the woman smirked taking out her tablet.

W: I feel pity..

M: And so do I

And they both laughed.
Not to forget that there was a third person hiding at the same place spying on them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this chapter ends here..
Can you guess who out of those three can this one be?
So this is what their dark reality starts from, There's lot more they hide than they show.

Also few initial chapters might seem confusing but y'all will understand everything as the story proceeds.

Please do vote and give valuable feedbacks/ suggestions.

Happy Day
Love
Mahi💙