Ch-23 Trust or DIE!

5 years later:-

A girl is seen running in search of someone.

Girl:- Sankshna! Sayash! Tanish! Where are you guys?

(Mahi- Do you remember anything? I definitely did.."Uniting in PARALLELS")

Sankshna:- Come this side Mannat.... we are near the special garden!

Yes that girl is reavealed to be Mannat.
She reaches towards them.

Mannat:- Did you guys really forget what today is?
(She pouts cutely)

Sayash:- We know Miss.Mannat That's why we are preparing these flowers to gift them.

Tanish:- And now stop being a drama queen! Hurry up! Can't wait to meet them.

Sankshna:- Yes.. otherwise too we are just allowed to meet them once a year.

Mannat:- Yaa..let's hurry up.

An elderly man comes to then.
Man:- My Little kiddooss are you ready?

Kids:- Yess!! Let's go.. Niranjan Uncle

Yes he was Niranjan Uncle.
Remember him??

And they all head over to that "special garden"

Niranjan Uncle:- Go , they waits there for you , also tell them all Those secrets you have been hiding.

The kids giggelled and rushed towards them

Mannat:- I miss you guys so much this is not done! You only come once in a year to meet me.

Sayash:- You know it was sports day in my school everyone's family came except you guys, I missed you so so much.

Sankshna:- I am always asked my name's meaning and I explain them in the best way. But they ask me whose Aashna and Sanket. Why Don't you guys come for once and meet my all friends. So that I can tell them and show them how beautiful my Aashna and Sanket are.

Tanish:- You know, yesterday I saw a family having fun time I missed you guys so so much!
Please come soon haan..or don't go now , please stay with us , for us?🥺

NU:- Acha..bacha enough of complains now , go and play so that I can too talk to these guys.

Kids went to play and Niranjan Uncle(NU) turn towards them

NU:- Do you see? They are just like you..infact they sometimes talk the way just like guys used to do..maybe it's because the place..How much these kids miss you! I have seen your childhood and now their's I am growing old and can anytime breathe the last, They will be alone completely..Come na if you can!
(He sighs)
Come children Atleast give these flowers to them na which you made

He called kids , kids came with the flowers
(Please imagine that everything return below is said by each one of them)

Mannat/Sankshna/Sayash/Tanish:-

Though I am still angry from you guys for coming only just once a year but still atleast you came, so here's something to express our love to you and please when next time you come Please try to make it early and do stay for some time as well.
It sometimes gets really hard for us too. It feels like we are always incomplete.

With this they gave them those flowers
And they ran away.
NU(Niranjan Uncle)smiles at those kids
And gets into a deep thinking or more precisely to be a flashback.

That day when they got to know that all of them wanted those property papers just to make a orphanage name "TRUST US" they were readily agreed to share those papers.
But at the night when they were gazing at sky..they all coincidentally got some audio pendrive of eachother in which they said that tomorrow They're gonna break trust and take these papers for own selfish work.(Not to forget that they were staying in different different rooms)
So the audio pattern was
Sanket got Ashi's and vice versa.
Tanzeel got Unnati's and vice vers.
Manav got Aashna's and vice vera.

Next day they met at same old house.
Determined to confront the other.

Manav:- So y'll brought your bid of paper. Right?

Unnati:- Of course.

Ashi:- So bring it on.

With this they took paper out along with gun and pointed it the same way they got the audio.

Sanket<> Ashi
Tanzeel<> Unnati
Manav<> Aashna

Ashi/Aashna/Unnati:- You wanted those papers for your own idiotic selfish reason!!!

Sanket/Manav/Tanzeel:- Shutup!!! Don't you!! It was you who fooled us yesterday! I thought everything was normal but..you!!

They were so rose in anger as they all with clean hearts wanted this project to happen for some social cause.
They pointed gun towards eachother's head.

Niranjan Uncle sighs and came out of his trance

NU:- I wish I could tell these kids that you guys are gone forever and never gonna return .

And he moved those flowers towards their graves.

NU:- Had you all trusted eachother, you guys could have witness these kids , this place. It's still unknown that who sent you those audios that day.
It's been 5 years I have named these kids on your name because I met them today , the day you guys shot eachother!
When you boys used to express your feelings towards girls' cut-outs.. I used to admire your true love and you guys growing up , falling in love was my steps towards my dream coming true of pamparing and playing with your Little loves..but..that couldn't be possible..So..I believe them to be yours..
Anyways..
You guys had worked for this project alot and you needed some rest. Hope you 6 are resting in peace.
Please accept these flowers from the Little one , I always tell them that you guys come once a year to meet then but..(he sighs) I miss you , hope you all are staying together and trusting eachother in heaven.
Had you all trusted eachother you wouldn't have died...

He turned around towards a building on which it was written.
"TRUST US orphanage"

The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EPILOGUE waits for you..🥺
Mahi💙