Ch-13 I want those days back

At Night.

Aasan were just strolling and reminiscing the old memories.

Aashna:- It feels like tommorrow we all were playing all happily.

Sanket:- Coming back to this place I have really started  missing those old golden days. No worries , no planning plotting just fun and play.

Aashna:- I wish..I wish I could do something to make everything fine.

"You should have thought this before shooting us"
They heard a voice , turning around they could see AkTk. Aasan stood all shocked.

Ak:- What!? You must be thinking that how are we still alive.

Tk:- I had already heard your convo the night before, recorded them and somehow contacted Ashi and showed her the reality.

AK:- We already knew that you both were going to shoot us and That's why we wore bullet proof jackets too. All that drama of I getting injured, us instigating you to shoot eachother. Ha ha ha! That was all planned.

Tk:- Oops..you guys Thought that you won but! But! Sorry ha ha ha.

Aashna:- Am..

Sanket:- And what about Unnati and Manav?

AK:- I feel pitty on them.

Tk:- They weren't aware of this and hence now resting in peace

Aashna:- Ohh

Sanket:- See we have been plotting against eachother now but there has been no conclusion to this.

Aashna:- Ya..even I think the same, so why..why not

Ashi:- Why not , let's talk and settle all this.

Tanzeel:- Right?

Aasan:- Yaa..

Sanket:- So let's go inside.

They 4 stopped for a while and in Unison said:-

"Let's go to kids area"

They looked at eachother , tears brimming but they tried controlling it.

They went inside and started getting nostalgia and to add on was their childhood pictures hanging along with toys they used to play.

Sanket:- oh man..(he said signing to control his tears)

Aashna:- This is just so...(she couldn't say any further otherwise she would have cried)

Ashi:- I can't..I can't..

Tanzeel:- I want these days back..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you observe that in this Chapter there is a slight change in their opinions, they are moving towards joining hands. But will they?

Do Vote and give your valuable feedbacks.

Happy Day
Love
Mahi💙