Ch-19 Flashback~Sanket's Perspective

Sanket's POV:-
I have been keeping alot inside me since past few days. I didn't want my doubts , insecurities and issues come out front of Honey as she herself is having hard time containing herself. After we all lost our parents, it was so hard for us to cope up with the loss, but it was harder for her to accept the facts that she was the adopted one.
After few years of that incident happened , I was just checking some papers in my father's study. Where I found his old diary. In which it was mentioned that Aashna was Uncle and Aunt's adopted child, they wanted her to be sold and about the disagreement and discussion they had been having. Honestly I was broke by the fact that how can someone be so cruel to do this , I couldn't contain myself and broke down , that's when the initiation of my and Honey's story started , it was hard for her to believe but she was strongest. I even got to know that AkTk and Unnav were behind "those papers"  , so I Aashna teamed up against them and after that fight we parted ways. After continous failing of plans  I and Honey plotted something big. Aashna through her resources deliberately made some circumstances so that Ashi and Unnati have to come at the same cafe at same time. Yes! It was my and Aashna's plan to bring Unnati to that cafe to meet some client which were apparently we and Ashi was too called at the same place with some miscellaneous excuse. And Aashna too made one.  According to our plan , Aashna had to convence Unshi for planning against us , but We were the actual master minds. And that day we finally got "those papers" and shot AkTk and Unnav but they too are smart I must say. Coming to this place , I was already sunk in all memories when Manav showed us that clip and Boom! All our planning since these years got Useless. Nevertheless I still want "those papers" either by talking and settling or in my own ways!!
(Sighs)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So now the flashback thread ends from each of them perspective. But! But! The actual flashback , that clip , and what actually happened that day on New Year still remains a mystery. Let's see if this will get solve or not..

I hope I did justice to eachone's perspective

Do Vote and give your valuable feedback.

Happy Day
Love
Mahi💙