Ch-8 Flashback~Unnati's Perspective

As you read in previous chap what Ashi thinks the truth is and now this is what Unnati believes.

Unnati's Pov:-
It was New year's Eve we 6 were playing when we heard some noise Ashi ran first in the direction of that sound followed by me and rest. I could see our parents , Uncle - Aunty lying dead and a whole mess around. It was a heartbreaking scene which has been inked horribly in our lives.
When I grew up I infered that there's someone who had conspirically killed our and their parents. When I got to know that AkTk are dating initially I felt good that there will be someone to whom Ashi might share her feelings ,her sadness coz she had been very strong since then just for us two. But Aashna was reluctant to this and she ensured me to tell that "big" reason sometime later which never came. AkTk moved to Stanford and I had bonded well with Manav , we fell in love and so were Aasan but when Ashi returned to our surprise she questioned us and was reluctant in this. That day 8 years back we had a huge fight and we decided to follow different paths . In these 8 years I hated these girls just beacuse I thought that they didn't want me to live happily on my own terms. But 6 months when though I still don't know how but accidentally met in some cafe were I had gone to met some clients who apparently didn't show up. After another big discussion I got to know that these boys were already teamed up against us and hence We three decided something against them which was to be implemented yesterday but God knows why and how are plan backfired. But the only thing I deduce is that these Boys really played smart and had faked everything , that fight , plans were all fake and that's why our or their plans Always failed.
But this time! Huh! Hope you 3 have reached the final abode peacefully.
You got fruits of your deeds! Wishing you a Peaceful afterlife

Pov ends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here is what Unnati thinks.
Did you see some contradictions is her and Ashi's perspective??
And some common thing??
Batao Batao😌

Spoiler:- Aashna's Perspective would be unexpected and shocking (TRUST me😌).

Do Vote and give your valuable feedback.

Happy Day
Love
Mahi💙