Ch-21 New Year's eve? & "Those Papers"

Everyone locked the door.

Sanket:- Why the hell did you do this!?

Aashna:- We all were here to talk and sort Right! Then?

Unnati:- I can't trust you guys with these papers.

Ashi:- And so can't I.

Aashna:- You all are just behind those papers.. for your own filthy purpose.

Sanket:- And we can't let you have these papers for such reason.

Manav:-How can we trust you!? You too want this for some reason That's so disgusting that I shouldn't say!

Tanzeel:- I still feel devasted and very hard to believe that you can't even complete your parent's last wish!

Everyone's eyes widened.

Unnati:- That..that means you really wanted these papers for that reason..

Sanket:- You seriously want them for..

Ashi;- Ofcourse!! That's why we longed for these papers.

Aashna:- and so were we!

Manav:- So if now all of us have same aim for these papers then I think we should be united to accomplish our parent's last wish?

Sanket/Aashna:- I agree

Tanzeel/Ashi:- We too

They opened the door came out with their bid of Paper , looked at eachother and laughed out loud.

Sanket:- I seriously can't believe that we actually wanted these papers for same same reason.

Ashi:- And we were planning against.

Unnati:- oh God!

Tanzeel:- Now if everything is normal shall we..shall we..

Manav:- Have some quality time. Right?

Tanzeel:- Yes (smiled)

Aashna:- Yes..please I was longing for it from I don't know since when..

Sanket:- let's go out.

They all went out in the ground keeping the papers in their pockets.

While everyone was chitchatting Manav was in his trance , Aashna noticed it.

Aashna:- Hey! Buddy! Where are you lost?

Manav:- Nothing just thinking about that clip..

Flashback:-

That clip was of New year's Eve , the day their parents got killed . They were talking about "those papers" when some goons entered through the window ( as I told you window was open🙂) and pointed guns towards their head.

One of them forced TaMaSa's father to write everything he said in his personal diary ( everything you read in Sanket's Perspective). He was reluctant but to save his family he had to , it was noticed in that video that AUA's father secretly passed it near the door.
And then after their work was done goon shot them and left broken vase and gun beside them to confuse everyone.

Present time:-

Manav:- I want to know who got those guts to do this!!

Ashi:- This place's owner. Yes.. he's killed in an encounter.

Aashna:- But! Why?

Ashi:- Because he wanted "those papers" but luckily he couldn't get it..he was so frustrated that he got psychoish and indulged in some illegal activities and was encountered. I got to know about his encounter few days back but I didn't know that he killed our parents. Our parents used to trust him the most..but..(sighs)

Unnati:- He deserved worst.

Tanzeel:- Let's just not focus on bad and do some fun.

Sanket:- Ofcourse!

Girls got busy in their  OG AUA topics . Ofcourse they met after ages in such a way.
Whereas Manav was busy in a call with someone

(Mahi- Chill guys..he genuinely had some work.. don't overthink 🙂)

Whereas Satan were sitting.

Sanket: Hey dude, I’m bored. Tell me a good joke.

Tanzeel: Sure...How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

Sanket: I don’t know. How?

After one minute

Sanket: I’m waiting for your answer

After three minutes

Sanket: Hellooooooooooo

After five minutes

Sanket: Why don’t you answer?

Tanzeel:- You're truely an Idiot.

Sanket finally understood it and ran behind him to chase

Ashi:- Finally.. we can start our parent's dream project which is now our dream too on "those property papers"

Yes "those papers" were of some property which were basically a land their parents had reserved for an orphanage.
Through a deed they all got to know about this wish but earlier they didn't told it to anybody except partners coz they didn't trust eachother and Thought they only wanted these papers for some illegal work.

Sanket:- So it's decided tommorrow we will go together and get that work started.

Tanzeel:- Yes.. finally our dream project!!

Ashi:- I feel so contained.. finally my gang is back with me!!

Aashna:- We all are together!!

Unnati:- Wohoo!! The OG gang is back.

Manav:- Yayayya!!

Manav: Anyways I didn't notice earlier but Unsu  you look so beautiful

Ashina:- Oyee hoyee🌝

Unnati:Aww. Thank you. I don’t know what to say now..coz you are always complementing me

Sanket: Just lie something, like he does.

And Satan laughed out loud.

Unnati:- Whatever!!

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~bNow  a considerably fun chapter awaits you🙂

Also Every Suspense is clear now. Happy?🙂

Also FYI; These two things "New Year eve nd Those papers" were originally to be two different Chapters but I thought of not killing you with anymore Suspense so here it is all in one🙂.

No SUSPENSE!!✌️

Do Vote and give your valuable feedback

Happy Day
Love
Mahi💙