Ch-17 Flashback~Tanzeel's Perspective

Tanzeel's starts thinking of past.

Tanzeel's Pov:-
This place..(sighs) our entire childhood was spent here, it was going all smooth until on New Year we heard that gun shot sound. We all rushed towards the room and the scene in front  landed us in a state of shock , devastation and lifelong sadness. It was our parents , Uncle and Aunt lying dead!
The clues I could capture was a gun, a vase , windows open and dead bodies and that point I couldn't figure out what happend. Growing up I used to secretly gather information about that night but was unsuccessful in processing any result. I and Ashi had fallen love , though 8 years back when we came to India we had a huge fight with Aasan and Unnav and had separated , it was then Ashi told me that she initially faked it all but she has truely started falling in love with her. But as its always said one bitten , twice shy. I started Trusting her less and then one day I accidentally met Manav and Sanket , Though initially we avoided eachother but as it's said that there's none above destiny. We had a word and we together teamed up against girls coz I was told that girls were always against us.
Hence we were planning against eachother , but one day I heard Sanket Talking to Aashna and told Ashi about everything , though she was reluctant but I had proof and she accepted this. And the rest you know till date. But! There's something you guys really don't know, that's Ashi's plan, I must say my woman is indeed beauty with brain, She has just told the half plan
But! But! But! We have a backup plan too. Yes! Though we are here to talk and sort ,but by any chance if anything goes wrong or the result isn't in our favour we...I think I said alot. Bye!

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is what Tanzeel has to say this all about!
And ! One thing I don't know you figured out or not but yes .
But now it's 100% sure that AkTk trust eachother fully.
(Yess! No Caps!)

Do Vote and give your Valuable feedback.

Happy Day
Love
Mahi💙