Ch-16 Revealing Plans.

!! SURPRISE!!
(HOO NA MEIN ACHI🙃)

Unnati:- That day when you two (pointing towards Aasan) shot us, luckily it hit just on our thihs. But we fainted due to jerk.
After Idk how much time we both gained consciousness and were found to be in hospital.
Luckily some people had admitted us there. We got discharged and started searching your all whereabout.
And we got to know that you guys are coming at this place today so we decided to surprise you in our way but..

Manav:- But..when we reached here we ourselves were shocked to see something.
And I am sure you too will be.

He showed him some clip.
And they all stood astonished.
(Mahi- You guys won't get to know now🙂.Any guesses?)

Manav:- We were about to move out but I don't know! Who the hell these goons came..

Unnati:- And They tied us here.

Manav:- Whose goons were these and that too here..?

Ashi:- They are our goons!

Everyone except AkTk:- What!!

Tanzeel:- Yes..we had already got to know that Aasan will come here so we had planned this before hand.

Now Ashi will narrate the plan of Ch-12

Ashi:- We planned that we will send some goons here to keep Aasan captive until we arrive and get those papers from them. And we were on the way to here when we got a call from these that they have done their work , but arriving here we both were shocked to see Aasan free , and hence we wanted to know too that who were captivated by them.

Sanket:- You guys and your silly plans.

Unnati:- So..just heard that you guys are here to talk and settle things.

Aashna:- Yes..If everyone agrees to.

Ashi:- Ya ya we agree.

Manav:- So let's meet in some time in the hall?

Everyone:- Done!

Everyone was getting lost in the last memories of childhood they had spent their, they were so stuffed and wanted those feelings to let out. Hence they went in different directions to have some self time and collect themselves.

Aashna's POV:-
This place has given me so many memories. From every moment happy or sad. I have lived them all here. This place gave me , my love , my Sanket , whom I can trust blindly too. But at the same time it took away from me my family, my friends.
(Sighs)

Unnati's Pov:-
Many years back , it used to be the same place , same people but not the same equations. Today we are here to talk and settle about those papers. It feels like yesterday only it was me and Manav falling in love , living every phase of it until everything happened and we all broke apart
It still shivers me down remembering all those fights we had.
(Sighs)

Ashi's POV:-
I remember how I planned against my own sisters, just to get those papers. But I too am helpless, what they want is something I never want too. Had they given me a chance I could have explained theme everything.
I agree that at this same place I had started faking my love love for Tanzeel just for the sake of Revenge
But I ended up loving him , adouring him, trusting him with my whole heart. I just want the same with the rest as well.I want them back.
(Sighs)

Sanket's Pov:-

To be Continued
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ready for TaMaSa's perspective for flashback?
Well I am very excited 🙃

Also due to some sudden commitments I have to keep this story short. I mean it  doesn't ends tommorrow but yaa.. do expect Ending in few days now.
I am literally sorry but I too am helpless 🥺😞

Don't be sad just enjoy this story also guess what TaMaSa might disclose you?🌝

Do Vote and give your Valuable feedback.

Happy Day
Love
Mahi💙