Ch-5 Meetup.

Contd. From Scene 3

"Smart haan..Mr.Khan"
She smirked.

"Tell me something new Mrs.Khan"

So you all must have guessed that it was AkTk in scene 3 but the rest two are still unknown Any guesses😌??

With all this they utilised the entire night engulfed in some papers , screens continuously trying to plan and plot.
With the rising sun their smile rised wider.
AkTk took their guns and headed to a place.

In car:
Ashi:- Are you sure that they won't reach this early at that place?

Tanzeel:- Ofcourse dear..we will.

Ashi:- hope so we succeed in getting those papers.

Tanzeel:- We will!

Scene 1 contd:

"Tommorrow they're reaching there!"
Man said.

"Clever Sanky!"
She laughed.

"Ha ha ha..not more than you Honey"

Yes..the couple is Scene 1 was Aasan

Aashna:- So?

Sanket:- Yes we're definitely going there, will try to reach before and will take those papers.

Aashna:- Its check mate time!
(She smirked)

Present time (Morning)

AkTk reach at that place it was a kind of old damp building.
They went inside into a room and through a secret code took out a file from a drawer.
With opening of the file , it was difficult to say that what was more wide open the file or his mouth.

Ashi:- What happened Tanzeel?

Tanzeel:- Shit!! Someone is already here and that jerk changed the goddamn file!!

"You got it right!"
A voice was heard from behind
They turned around and saw Unnav having the original file in their hand.

Ashi: Such a cheater you guys are!!

Unnati:- Don't Ashi!

Tanzeel:- Why!? You are! Again proving yourself to be a cheater!

Manav:- Don't dig out the graves Tanzeel! I have more to say and blame!

Ashi:- You don't Manav! You don't have anything except those cooked silly stories!

Unnati:- oh!! Silly? Srsly? Atleast better than your that stupid idea of spying through locket.

(So the duo from Scene 2 was Unnav acha now do tell honestly how much did you guess it right? Dekhlo kasam hai meri jhooth mat bolna😚)

Tanzeel:- huh!! As if you guys weren't failing spying on them!

Ashi:- As a matter of fact your rat just got shot! Right?

Unnati:- Whatever!

Manav:- That's different!

"What's different?"
They all turned around and saw Aashna and Sanket with another file in their hands.
Aasan walked to them.

Aashna:- Poor you!

Sanket:- Always told you guys to not to be this confident.

Aashna:- Atleast look at the file Manav . Is it really the real one?

Aasan smirked. While Manav hurriedly opened the file and realised that it wasn't the actual one.
He was about to say something when all 6 if them heard a clock ticking sound and it didn't take much of time for them to realise that it was not a sound of clock but of time bomb fitted somewhere near to them.
All if them ran to exit. Luckily the very next moment the jumped out of building it was all in fire.
They sighed our of relief though DEATH doesn't haunt them but fear of dying before taking revenge does.

Time leap
Next Day:-

"I knew they were planning this!"

"Why didn't you do anything then!?"

"Shutup you guys! Just focus on what to do next!"

"Let's get back to scratch!"

All 3 of them shouted in Unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for this chapter I know you all must be feeling of this sudden leap of a very short time! But! It's getting cleared in next chap.
So readers take a chill pill 😌

Will see you guys in next chap✨

Do Vote and give your valuable feedbacks.

Happy day
Love
Mahi💙