Ch-7 Flashback ~ Ashi's perspective

So after remembering what happened yesterday
AUA starts thinking of Flashback.

Ashi's POV:
I remember it was new year's eve we 6 were kidoos and were playing in garden when we heard some glass breaking I went inside and the view broke my heart into more pieces than of those glass. I could see my Mom Dad lying dead I , Unnati and Aashna rushed to them. Being  immature child at that time we thought that by our try of waking then up they will. But that was the undeniable truth that they were dead! They were gone!
Everyone was crying and soon our servants came and took us to some other room I being at the end of room was last one to be taken out, While moving out I saw vase's handle in "Uncle's"  hand and a gun in "Aunty's hand". That time I didn't get that but growing up and getting mature I concluded that it was none other than Uncle-Aunt who killed our parents and I wanted a revenge. But!! There was one unanswered question that how did Uncle-Aunt die? But that doesn't make them any less responsible for my parent's death. Since then I was on a quest to seek revenge. Though they're dead but their sons aren't. At last it's the same blood. So I married their one of son
"Tanzeel". I don't know why but my sisters and his brothers weren't happy with our decision or should I say confession of love.
Aashna and Unnati tried marking me understand that it Might be his trap or it's dangerous for me nd all n all!but little did my sestras knew that I was the one who was webbing the trap. On the other hand Tanzeel being madly in love with me blabbered out that his brother's didn't want our relation to proceed any further as they thought of  I being threat to Tanzeel. But little did he know that his brothers were right. With growing time just to prove our love is real I had to move with Tanzeel to Stanford. 
While returning back I was shocked to see Aasan and Unnav dating. I thought my girls are madly in love with these traitors and hence I decided to talk to them about this but these boys entered.
That day..8 years back..It was a huge fight or should I say "fake fight" . These girls fought as if they were madly in love with their boys.
That day the boys too had a huge fight I don't know if it was pre planned or what coz now they too are together.
By God's grace 6 months back I met my girls after a hell lot of negotiations , arguments , disagreement and discussion it was concluded that they both were not in love either. Ha ha ha! My smart girls.
In these 8 years all 3 of us tried to gather information to take revenge. And it was only 6 months back we have started implementing the plans but I don't know goddamn why we are failing? Yesterday also IDK how the hell boys got to know about this!
Anyways...I conclude that boys were in contact since beginning and have been plotting since then!
You guys! Karma hit you! Finally you met your parents!
(Mahi- What!😳😵?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here it is what Ashi thinks happened in these years.
Now the story might feel a little less confusing. Right? Sachi batana🥺😙

Also I have planned for different chap's for this Flashback for each one or Max. 2 in one Chap.
As these are very important coz through this only you are going to know about the backstory.
So be patient. Please😙🥰🥺

Also please tell HONESTLY if the story goes boring?

Do Vote and give your valuable feedback

Happy Day
Love
Mahi💙