Ch-18 Flashback~ Manav's Perspective

Manav's POV:-

Coming back to this place, I don't know why but I have started feeling guilty of whatever wrong I did in these years. This is the same place , from where it all started. It was New Year's eve and we lost our parents. I Somewhere had an idea that this wasn't instantaneous but a long plan been plotted. I don't know why we all have been miserably failing in finding the Reason of their death that day. This house has given me many happy memories too , my Unsu tops it. I found my half , or should I say my life here in her. We have been plotting against Aasan and AkTk but that day when Sanket and Tanzeel showed me That clip of Unns planning with Aashna and Ashi I was taken aback , I was shattered and decided to take my revenge in the worst way possible.
But everything altered that day when we were shot by Aasan. After I guess ample hours I woke up beside Unns who too was resting, I was in no mood to talk to her. But her one pleasing smile and I can melt faster than Ice in summer. She told me that how she met the girls at cafe and all. Since then we promised eachother to trust and never give upon eachother for life and more. We came here to welcome Aasan in our own way but those goons of AkTk held us captive. But that didn't go in vain, We discovered a pendrive and luckily a laptop too. The clip has really really dumbfound each one of us. Our world has turned up side down , when we got to know that whatever we have been thinking since years was just senseless. (Sighs) But I still want "those papers" . And I am sure Unns and Me will definitely succeed either today by talk and settle or our own ways.(He smirks)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is what Manav has to say about past. This too makes clear that Unnav trust eachother whole heartedly.

Also what do you guess that clip he found and showed others might have?

!! SECOND UPDATE in Evening 🙂!!

Do Vote and give your valuable feedback

Happy Day
Love
Mahi💙