Ch-9 Flashback~Aashna's Perspective.

After Ashi and Unnati let's see what Aashna has to say about the "PAST"

Aashna's Pov:
"New Year" though every time it comes it brings new joy , hope , faith , happiness and fun amongst everyone but after that incident the idea for new year has totally changed not just for me but the rest 5 as well.
That day I remember I saw a vase near my father's hand as if due to sudden weakness in hands or due to falling it got out of his hold and a gun near my Mom's hand (Mahi- Twist is it's the same game Gun which Ashi saw..remember?😌🙊😉)
I couldn't believe it was my own parent who killed Uncle and Aunt.
I grew up hating them coz I could see my own sisters as well as the boys suffering. Their one mistake and we all got orphan. Though I did not the Reason of my parent's..oh God! I HATE calling them mine! But yaa I didn't know the reason yet of their death.
But as I grew up I and Sanket were bonding when he told me something very shocking. It took me legit minutes to actually believe. One night I saw him miserebly crying I rushed to him and calmed him down. After a while of consoling him when he finally collected himself he revealed something I never expected (and neither do you😌😉) He told that I was adopted by my parents! I couldn't believe me but he stated some facts which were actually true! He through some of his sources had checked that on the New year's night my parents had signed a contract! They freaking wanted to sell me!!! Yes! You read it write sell me! I mean I still get so devasted to hear this,. Even though I was adopted but in the name of Humanity they could have Atleast not done so! TaMaSa's parents Actually wanted to stop them from doing this and that caused disagreement and the rest you know. Sanket told me that I had some huge property under my name and apparently everyone yes "everyone"! Is behind it. I understood where he hinted this at..hope y'll too understood??
The very next day I got to know AkTk were dating I very well knew why was this suddenness of love angle and thus I was reluctant and I manipulated Unnati too for the same. But I didn't know how but she and Manav got into a relationship. AkTk returned. 8 years back..we had a huge fight at that time I didn't know why but Ashi was sad hearing that I and Sanket and Unnav were dating eachother. And we parted ways. Since then I and Sanket , AkTk and Unnav had no contact with eachother on legal terms but were clearly in some contact through our "ways". Since 6 months I , Unnati and Ashi had been planning something big against the boys. And it was to be implemented yesterday but the boys already knew about this. Hmm..😌
And our plan failed and here we are planning another plan against the boys which I don't know is success or not😌?And I feel the boys had been fooling us and it was all nothing but cooked stories..
Also, I still have many questions to ask to these girls about my "adoption" and property just waiting for the right time.
Also it will always be a "Checkmate" time😌.
Beware "EVERYONE"!
Also these boys aren't dead!! Ashi and Unnati thinks that they're dead,but I know they are still planning something big. They had again tried to fool us but have failed miserably!
(Mahi-oops🙊!😉)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So! Here's what Aashna has to say actually she had a lot to say. I hope you were a bit shocked/surprised at her Perspective??

And now something big in future to happen?
Well....
I shall take your leave😌

Also! Also! Also!
I just wanna have a word with you guys, and especially my silent readers..please sometimes silence is not the answer 😌🥺.
Atleast please tell me your suggestions/feedbacks either here or in DM.
Your one small effort can bring me a big smile.🙂
So please..(Also, a special note to my very active readers, I love you 3000 🥺🥺🥰)
Do Vote , comment and give your valuable feedbacks.

Happy Day
Love
Mahi💙