Roller coaster

"Look I'm going to say it now before I regret not asking you." Yoongi tells me with a worried face. "Are you sure want to ask me here when there is people around and we're with all our friends we should do this when we get back to hotel" I walk away.

Jimin then follows but doesn't ask me what's wrong. I glad he doesn't I don't want to worry him about what does Yoongi wants to ask to me. But never mind that I'm here to have fun.

"Let's start with something scary," I nudge Jimin to come with me. He looks at me with worry but then "the hell with it I'll go with you" Jimin grabs my hand and we run into the tunnel. We wait in line for the Mr. freeze ride.

Which was freaking both of us because all you can hear is the people screaming their lungs out. It's like a bullet that's about to shot up to space. We grab onto each so tight. We finally get on, in our seats we are shaking like crazy. I see Yoongi and Taehyung seat behind us.

The conductor of the ride teases us by counting down " 1... 2... 3..." Jimin and I grab onto each other's hand scared out our minds. "I'm just playing y'all" The conductor says everybody awes and he pushes the button.

We speed backwards screaming our lungs out, holding each other tight by a hand. "You're hurting my hand Y/n" Jimin screams at me. But I don't want to open eyes.

I feel my hair all up in my face and scared out of my mind. "YOONGI!!" I scream. I don't hear respond. "YOONGI, YOU IDIOT I LOVE YOU!!" I scream from the top of my lung.

The ride finishes. "You think he heard me?" I ask Jimin. "I'm not sure but I sure did, HAHA" he burst out laughing at me. I push him out of my way.

I walk out of the ride, and I see Karla and Jungkook buying some cotton candy. "I want some too," I run up behind them. "Tell Yoongi to buy you some," Jungkook says to me. Karla pinches him on his side.

"It's okay Karla he's right, ha-ha." I laugh sarcastically. Jin walks up to us "Let's take a Picture while we are here," he takes out camera stick. "Where's Namjoon and Yoongi at?" Hosek asks looking around.

"Oh, I thought he was right behind me" Jin turns around "or not" he turns back. Jin starts posing for the camera. I elbow Jin on his side gentle. "Huh" Jin almost lost his balance.

"You really don't know where he is?" I whisper to him. "I think he stopped by the gift shop, why?" He looks down at me. I shake my head pose for the picture; we all huddle up together. Click... Click... Click. A dozen pictures later, Namjoon appears with Yoongi.

"Where were you guys at?" Jimin ask. "I stopped by the gift shop for a little souvenir." Yoongi pulls out a keychain from his front pocket of his jeans. Dangling it in front of Jimin's face.

Jimin smacks it away from him. "Well we just finished taking pictures, better hope we do something tmr," Jin puts hit selfie stick back in his bag.

"Alright let's hop onto another ride before it gets to dark out," Hosek looks around trying to pick out which ride we should go on.  "You sure about that when we got off the last ride you looked like you were about to die" Jimin and I burst out laughing and start running away from.

"That's not funny, come back here" Hosek starts running after us.