It's over?

We step into the elevator, I'm tugging onto his jacket. " Yoongi, please don't, we're on vacation, please don't!" I say to him. We get to the lower level. He steps out and I try pulling him back. He continues walking towards the breakfast lounge.

I run ahead of him, once I get to the langue I see Karla and Jungkook. "Guys you have to help me, please," I say grabbing Jungkook's arm. "Y/N what's wrong," Karla yelled behind me.

"Taehyung Kissed me and I told Yoongi, but I didn't say who it was," I say running back to Yoongi. "He kissed you again, and you told Yoongi, Why would you tell him?" Jungkook says to me but he stops running.

"What are you doing, come on," I pull onto Jungkook's arm. "I'm not getting between the two of them, I can stop them from fighting but I'm not choosing sides, sorry Y/N" Jungkook says getting his arm out of my grip.

"OMG! Y/N are you being serious," Karla says in shock. "Yes! Fine if you're not going to help me, I'll try to get him to calm him down then," I say turning to Yoongi being right behind me. "So it was him Y/N, he better not be there when I walk in there," Yoongi says walking around me. I don't know what to do. I look back at him getting closer, run towards him and jump on his back.

" What are you doing Y/N get off of me," he tries to get my arms undone. "No, I love you too much to see you fight someone who doesn't mean anything to me," I cross my legs around his waist. "What did you say, Y/N," turning his head halfway to try and see me. "I said I love you and I don't want to see you get hurt, Please," I hold on to him tighter.

"Umm.. we're going back to continue eating so... good luck," Jungkook says grabbing Karla's hand and running off. I jump off him and just stand behind him realizing what I have just said to him. I can't believe I just said that. I look down and see his feet facing me. "Y/N look at me," he puts his hand under my chin. "I don't want too, Yoongi I can't look at you right now," I push his hand away from my face.

He squats down in front of me, he looks up at me and smiles. "Y/N, please" his gummy smile shows up. I cover my face with my hair. "I. I. I. I love you" I quietly say to him, as I uncovering my face. "I love you too, Y/N," he gets up and pulls me closer. "I won't do anything, I promise you," he whispers to me. I look up at him, he kisses my forehead. "Thank you, Oppa," I sink my head into his chest.

I grab onto his hand, we head on to the lounge. We see the person, we expected to see down here. I look up at Yoongi and he gives Taehyung dirty look. I hold on tighter to Yoongi's head. "Oppa," I whisper. He looks down at me and pulls me closer to him. Yoongi pulls out a chair and he sits me down. "Wait here, Okay" he looks at me with both hands on my shoulders.

He walks past me, I turn around to make sure he doesn't go towards Taehyung. I gave Namjoon a worried face, he grabs Taehyung and starts talking to him. Taehyung would stop looking at me. I felt uncomfortable, but I had to keep an eye on Yoongi. I see Yoongi walk back, but Taehyung cuts him off before he gets closer.

I see Taehyung look at him than his mouth opens. I get up, but Hoseok walks up to me. "Hey there something wrong, a few minutes ago I saw you run in here and grab Jungkook, is everything alright?" he gives me a head tilt when people feel bad for you. But I couldn't answer him. "No nothings wrong, Umm... Yoongi is calling me okay," I walk around him and see that Namjoon is holding onto Taehyung, Jin is holding onto Yoongi. "Oppa!" I gave Yoongi a hug. "Let's go to six flags you said you'll take me after breakfast remember," looking up at him.

"Yeah, Yoongi you said that yesterday, what are we waiting for?" Jimin says to get Yoongi out the room. "Fine let's go get ready then" he puts his hand in his jacket's pockets. He starts walking, I thank Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon. Taehyung looks at me with puppy eyes, I leave running right behind Yoongi.

We get to our room, "you promised you wouldn't do anything, your bad at keeping your promises," I say closing the door behind me. "While at least I don't go kissing people," he turns to me in anger. I feel like crying but I hold it in. My phone rings, I take out my pocket and it's Annette. "I'm not going to fight with you right now," I say to Yoongi as put my phone back into my pocket.

"Who was it? Was it him again? huh," he steps closer to me. "What do you mean "again" as he texted me before" I step closer too. " You know exactly what I mean, when we were in the car he texted you, Don't lie," he raises his voice. I grab my bag and step back. "I'll ride with Namjoon and Jin" I walk away. He grabs my phone out my pocket, I snape at him.

"Give me my phone, Min Yoongi!" I grab it back and leave the room. I look at her message, " Y/N we need to talk, please" I don't know whether to answer her or not. I continue walking towards the elevator, I get to the elevator to push the button and wait. I get in and see Yoongi walking towards the elevator. I hold the door open for him, he walks in and stands on the other side on the elevator without saying a word to me.

From the corner of my eyes, I see him looking at me. "Oppa," I say in a quiet voice.