two-timer

I pushed Taehyung off and looked at Yoongi. He had a mad expression, he should be mad but I don't see him as my boyfriend.

"Yoongi look I can explain everything," I said walking towards him. When Taehyung grabbed my wrist pulling me away from Yoongi.

Yoongi got furious, I tried getting out of the grip Taehyung. "She doesn't need to explain anything to you," Taehyung said trying to pull me closer to him.

"You better let go of her, Taehyung!" Yoongi yelled from the top of his lungs. Making the rest of the BTS members walk out and stare at us.

Yoongi grabbed my other wrist and pulled me towards him. "She doesn't like you the way you like her!" Taehyung said.

I felt Yoongi's grip get weaker around my waist. He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Is it true, what he is saying is it true
Y/N!" He yelled. I looked at him but back down. He let go of my wrist.

"We even kissed last night," he said with a smirk on his face. "Stop Taehyung you not making it any better," I said looking at Yoongi making a fist.

Yoongi walks towards me but passes me. I turned around looking at Yoongi.

One hand held Taehyung collar up against the wall. "Stop saying lies it's not true, right Y/N?" He said, but I couldn't look at him.

"Yoongi she doesn't like you," Taehyung said pushing him off. "Stop I don't even know my own feelings!" I yelled at him.

"Both just came at me, I can't process things like," I kept yelling at them. I feel my hand behind my back.

"You guys she just met all of us this week," I turned around looking at Jimin rubbing back making me want you to cry.

A week has passed by from the whole agreement we had. I have been avoiding Yoongi and Taehyung.

Even though I have Yoongi for my homeroom that doesn't mean I have to talk to him.

But at least Karla's relationship is going great. Jungkook finally asked her out.

I'm so proud of them two shy people. A little potato and little bunny. It is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

Taehyung has been texting me non-stop, and Yoongi hasn't even made eye contact. I'm biting glad things have gone a little bit back to normal. I'm super happy for Karla and Jungkook though.

Jimin keeps asking me if I'm ever going to speak to Yoongi again, but I really don't think I should. Maybe I will, what could go wrong. I wrote a little note saying "hey, Yoongi meet in the practicing room you use to dance after school."

I didn't put my name because I knew that if I did he wouldn't come. It was the end of the day, I raced all the way over there to see if he would come. I waited for almost an hour, but he never came.

I decided to leave, I gathered my things and started heading towards the door. I heard voices outside but I continued walking. I stopped right in front of the door looking out in front of me was Yoongi back. 

He was talking to some girl, so instead of meeting up with me, he decides to talk to some girl. I wanted to tear up a little but I didn't. I continued walking hoping he wouldn't notice me pass by.

I opened the front doors of the school and I wanted to cry. He moved on fast, I couldn't even think straight. I was looking down while walking when I hit some in front of me. I looked Taehyung "why haven't you answer my text messages? Why are you crying?" he said trying to hug me but I pushed him away.

"if you hadn't have kissed me at all I wouldn't be crying right now," I said walking away from him. "I don't want anything to do with you anymore," I said still walking away from him.

I walked all the way to my job I cried the whole way there. I think I really did have feeling for Yoongi but didn't notice till the last mintue. Now he is with someone else and there nothing i could do now. 

I wish I have never kissed neither of them. "Wish I had never met Min Yoongi!" I screamed out loud.

"What if I was I never regret meeting meeting you," a voice behind said. I turned around quickly to see Yoongi standing there.

He had his coat opened with his hands in his pockets held it opened. I ran towards him and slide my arms inside his coat.

I felt him closing his coat around me with his hands. Being in his warm embrace felt good.

I buried my face in his chest. And brusted into tears. He put his chin on the top of my head.

"Let it all out, I'm here for you no matter what,"