Vacation!

It finally the day of us going on vacation. Annette, Karla and I were so excited because this would be our first vacation together. We have been friends since elementary school, I don't know what I would have done without them.

I packed my stuff and head to Annette's place then from her place we going to Karla's. From Karla's house, Jungkook was going to pick us up. And take us to the airport and get with the others.

I still didn't know where we going on this vacation. "Flight 121 to Texas is leaving in 20 minutes," the airline speaker said. Min Yoongi grabs my hand and started walking. "Come on I'll buy something before we leave," He said while we walking away from the group.

I wondered if Taehyung really had moved on with Annette. Or just to get closer to me. But I shouldn't care about it because I'm with Yoongi now. I'm glad we moved on from what happened.

Taehyung still wasn't here yet, Annette was just standing on her phone either texting him or just pretending to be on it. Jungkook and Karla looked so adorable together a bunny and a potato.

"Wait are we going to Texas?" I said with a shook experssion. "Yeah we're going to America, did I not tell you," He said when we got to the food court. "ok well get something to eat and then we'll board the plane."

I grabbed little snacks that I knew might last all flight. While we board the plane Annette looked so disappointed Becuase still hasn't shown up. A couple of minutes later Taehyung showed right before the flight took off.

She looked so happy when he arrived, he sat right next to her. Right, when he was sitting down we made eye contact. I could feel Yoongi looked me looking at Taehyung. I looked right down leaning my head on Yoongi's shoulder.

I felt him chuckle when I laid my head on his shoulder. The plane took off, Two hours in the flight and everybody already fell asleep, but me. Yoongi's head was on mine, I slowly take move his head over to the pillow.

I get and start walking to the little minibar that's on the plane. I walked by Karla and Jungkook and they were both cuddled up with each other. I walked by Annette and Taehyung, His arm was around her. I continued walking and sat at the minibar.

"You're the only that is wake right now," I heard a voice behind say. Namjoon the wise one of the group. "oh thought everybody was asleep," I said turning around. "So have you talked to Taehyung about anything?" Namjoon said raising his eyebrow at me.

"No, not really and I don't want too, I'm glad he and Annette are together," I said turning back around from him. "If you're glad why don't you clear things up with him then," he said sitting next to me. "Becuase if I clear things up it might seem like I care about him more than just as a friend," I said speaking super fast.

"There's nothing wrong with clearing with people that you care about just as a friend you know," he said to me. "well then I guess I don't know what he is to me yet," I said to him with such a sassy tone.

I don't know how to think of Taehyung yet. either as a friend or my first kiss. I really want to leave things in the past but I have never been in this kind of situation. Yes, guys have asked me out because I'm beautiful but I always said no.

"Could we just drop this, please I don't want Yoongi to hear us, I just got back with him and right now I know I like him than before." I didn't want Yoongi to hear me and Namjoon talking about Tarhyung. Right now the only thing I'm focused on is my relationship with Yoongi.

"Sure I'm going to sleep don't stay up too long Y/N," he said to me as he got up and left. I was glad I didn't have to continue talking about it. I sat there for twenty minutes, trying to clear my head.

"Can we talk," a voice behind said. "Namjoon I already told I don't want to talk about......." I turned to realize who it was. "Taehyung what are you doing up? I thought you were asleep," I said turning back around.

I placed my hand in lap, "why is he up right now?" thought to myself. "I wanted to clear things up between us, and make things awkward when we're hangout," he walking to the chair next to and sat down.

I got up trying to leave, but he grabbed my hand turning around towards him. "Don't you ever touch me again, I have nothing to say to you, OKAY," I said using my other hand to get out of his. I was almost close to where I sit when "Well I have something to say to you Y/N," he said waking up Yoongi.

I ignoring him as continued walking towards Yoongi. I saw Yoongi stand and walk towards me. He looked upset that Taehyung said my name. As Yoongi got closer I gave him face to stay where he was. I turned back to Taehyung and he was walking towards me too.

I had to think fast, so I pretended to trip over and I end falling in Yoongi's arms. But then He lost his Balance and we both landed on the floor. I closed my eyes out of fear, hoping neither one of us got hurt. I opened my eyes and my lips were on his.

I got up quickly hoping he would forget that Taehyung said my name. Yoongi got up and everybody had woken up and they were staring at us. I grabbed Yoongi's hand and left to our sits. "Why did he say you name Y/N, Did he try something on you again," He asked too many questions. All I did was lift the armrest that was in the middle of us and cuddled closer to him.

I grabbed a blanket and cover myself in it, He stopped asking question and he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to his chest. I fell asleep right there in his arms. "Babe wake up, we're here," Yoongi said shacking me to get up.