On our way

The doors open but neither one of us step out. Jimin walks by and takes a double take at us. "Y/n, can I talk to you for a bit,"Jimin grabs my arm and pulls me out. I turn towards Yoongi but he just stood there looking at the floor. The elevator doors close. "Thank you Jimin," my voice cracks. I'm holding back all my tears.

Jimin pats my shoulder "I don't know what happen but I know it has to do with Taehyung," he started to rub my back. Tears start to roll down my face. "I don't know what to say to you but just know that all of us are for you no matter what," he pulls me into his arms. I felt comfortable crying in his arms.

The elevator doors open, I turn to face it. Yoongi was still there standing but this time looking right into my eyes. I didn't know what to do but to freeze. "Hey and just know that Yoongi can't stay mad long at you, okay?" Jimin pulls away from me and face the elevator and sees Yoongi looking at us. "alright then I'm riding with Taehyung and Annette so yeah," he walks away.

I pat my face dry from all the tears and I start walking away. "Y/n wait," Yoongi says to me. I stop and wait for him to come closer or say something to me. But nothing, so I continue walking away. I get closer to the exit door. Finally I'm outside the hotel, waiting for Namjoon to pull up with the car. "Hey, Y/n looking I'm sorry," Yoongi says behind me. But I continue to ignore him, I shouldn't have to say anything I have the right to be mad at him.

Namjoon pulls up with car, "Y/n take care of car I forgot my wallet and Jin is on his way down, Okay?" Namjoon runs back inside. "Okay, no problem," I lean on the car and get on my phone. "Are you not going to say nothing to me, Y/n," he gets right in front me putting his head against mine. I move out the way and he trips forward on car. He grabs my phone, "Y/n I'm being serious right now, please answer me," he puts my phone in his pocket.

I don't even look up at him, I just walk around the car and get in the divers seat and lock the doors. He knocks on the window to get my attention. I step on the gas to get him to back off. Jin walks out and see us there. He knocks on the window and I reach over to the passenger side to unlock that side. Yoongi hurries over to the other side but Jin gets in and I lock the doors again.

"Whats going on Y/n?" Jin looks at me then back at Yoongi. "We had a big fight in our room about Taehyung again, he also took my phone," I crawl to back seat. While doing that my shirt goes up and Jin pulls my shirt down and Yoongi hits the car. "So, um... that's the only reason look he is the jealous type," Jin looks back at me.

"And me too but you don't see getting mad every time girls scream his name at all y'all concerts, right?" I look up at Yoongi he's just leaning on the car covering my window. I roll the window down a little bit "Can I have my phone back now," I look up at him, he turns around and face me. "NO," he turns back around, I roll the window back up. Namjoon gets back and gets in.

"Are you coming with us or.." Namjoon didn't finish asking because "YES! I'll ride with y'all," he opens the door and sits down I get out and look at Jin. He rolls his eyes and moves to back seat. I get into the front and Namjoon mouths to me "oops sorry," he shrugged his shoulders. "Okay lets go to Six Flags!" I'm super excited to go because I have never been out of Korea.