My Crush?

His hand felt so soft I didn't want to let go. But when I did, he had good grip. He leaned in and kissed my hand.

Felt my cheeks burn up to ears. "This beautiful girl is coming with us to eat," he said still holding on to my hand.

"She will if you let go of my girlfriend's hand first," he said as I looked back glaring at him.

Taehyung let's go of my hand. My eyebrows frowned down. Yoongi grabs my hand and leads to the car.

I heard a chuckle from Taehyung because I kept hitting Yoongi to let me go.

He opened the door pushed me, sat me down and put my seatbelt on like I as his child. I made a mad baby face and crossed my arms.

Yoongi raised his hand and puts around my month. And makes if into a fish form.

I slaped his hand away, because Taehyung was looking. Taehyung sat in the seat behind.

Yoongi started the car and we were off. He stood I front of this big fancy restaurant. My eyes widened. The restaurants, so shine from the outside.

Taehyung steps out and opens the door for me. Yoongi goes the trunk and pulls out a piece of clothes.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at the both of them and back at me. I look down realized I'mthe only one with the school uniform.

Yoongi hands a dress, " puts this on before we go in," he said as he turned around. Taehyung looks at him them back him.

Well, I took off my vest and started unbuttoning my shirt. "What are you doing?!" Taehyung said covering me with his jacket.

Yoongi turns around eyes widened, " well you never told me where to change," I shrugged my shoulders.

"You have a brain of your own now use it," he said grabbing my hand and walked to the little store next the restaurant.

He push me in, "now go to the restroom to change," he said annoyed. As I finished changing, I walked around the store.

Grabbed a chocolate bar and waved towards window where Yoongi was stand. He rolled his eyes and shakes his head.

I made and face and stood there until finally he walks in grabs my head and say, "just this and we're going to eat."

I nodded as grabbed his hand back. He paid and we walked out with me eating the chocolate bar.

Taehyung looked at me laughing, "dessert before dinner huh," he chuckled. I nodded laughing back.

We walked to the restaurant. Yoongi already had reservations. The waiter walked us to our table.

Waiter pulls my chair out. I'm pulling down on the dress I have on, it keeps sliding up.

We order our meals, well Yoongi ordered my meal. I didn't get to choose but it's free food though.

I excused myself to go the restroom. I looked myself in the mirror and "I'm basicly on a date with my crush but Yoongi's here," I whispered to myself.

I opened the restroom door and Taehyung is standing there. I make eye contact with him.

He approaches me with cute a little smile.  He leans in towards feeling his breaths against my neck.

"Are you really his girlfriend?" Whispered in my ear. I get shivers all over my body.

I gave him a little push laughing, "no, why would you think that," I said laughing. He smiles more, "your not his girlfriend why does he protect you so much?" He said.