More trouble?

I wake up from the sunshine going through the room. I move my head and see someone's arms underneath my neck. I get up quick and see that it is just Yoongi. I stand by the window, feeling the warmth coming in through the window. Then I remember "how did I get here, I don't remember waking up in the car," I thought out loud.   "I carried you here, you don't remember," Yoongi said as he hugged me from behind.

"What you carried me! Why would you do that, you could have just woken me up," I turned myself around and hit his chest. He giggled a bit. "Imma take a shower in a bit if you want to join," he said letting go of my waist. "You're funny," I said as we both heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it, you go take a shower," I said pointing to the bathroom. "Okay, mom I will," He chuckled. I check the little peephole and see that it's Teahyung. I wait for Yoongi to turn on the shower so he won't see him. I heard the shower turn on and I open the door "Hey I need to.." I stopped him mid-sentence. "SHH!" putting my finger up to my lips.

I stepped out of the room and closed the door behind me. "WHY! Out of all days or time, you had to come now Teahyung, I don't have anything to say to you and I for sure don't have to listen to what you have to say, so please leave Yoongi and me alone," I felt like this was enough to say so he can get a clue. 

"Y/N you don't understand what I have to go through seeing you with him of all people," He said reaching for my hand. "I like you and I know you do too, don't ruin something that can be something beautiful," I smacked my hand out his. "Your right I don't want to ruin something that can be beautiful, right," I said pushing him away from because he kept getting closer to me.

"That's why I'm with Yoongi because not only will it be beautiful it will be magical and that's something I don't want to ruin, PERIOD," I said turning around facing the door reaching for the handle. Then suddenly I feel Teahyung grab my wrist then spin me around and push me against the wall. I try getting out of his grip but his grip gets stronger.

"Teahyung don't do something you're going to regret later," he leans more towards me. "I just like you so much," he said. Our lips touch. I shake my head trying to get him off, all of sudden I lift my leg,and I kick him right in the middle. He falls to the ground, I speed walk to the door. I open the door and Yoongi in his towel. 

I cover my eyes with one hand, with the other hand I'm reaching out to feel where I'm going. "You can look now," I heard Yoongi say when I bump into the corner of the table. "OW!" I yelled. Yoongi grabs onto me and "Are you okay?" he says chuckling.

I swing him off of me in panic, I felt my face burn up. He looks at me in confusion and walks towards me. I step back from him, he looks at me "what's wrong? Did something happen?" he reaches his hand towards me. I look at him with my eyes wide open. 

"I can tell him what just happened but more trouble is going to come out it, but then again if he finds out on his own, he'll be madder," thought to myself, trying to calm myself down. I slowly walk towards the bathroom backwards.  

Once I'm in the bathroom I quickly close the door. "Did something happened while I was showering Y/N?" he asked knocking on the door. "If I tell you, you can't go sicko mode on me," I slowly open the door and stretch my hand out with my pinky sticking out. 

"I promise, okay, now tell me!" He pulled me out of the bathroom. Still holding hands he sits down on the bed and pulls me closer. He looks up at me "oaky I'm ready," he says with a smile.

"Oppa, I'm sorry he just came at me out of nowhere, he kissed me and I tried pushing him off me but he wouldn't get off me, so I kicked him in his middle part, he told me how he felt about me but I told him that I like you and I ran off," I busted into tears. "What! Who!" he got up and hugged me. 

"Tell me who it was Y/N, I swear to god," He walks towards the door. "Stop you promised me," I grabbed onto his arm. "Who was it, Y/N, I'm not playing," he swings his arm out of my hands. "I'm not telling you, you promised," I shout. "You don't have to tell, I have a good idea on who it was," he opens the door and I chase after him. We get the elevator and I beg him not to do anything stupid.