The Stranger

As I walked in to the cafe, barely any people there. I walked towards the front to order. As I pulled my wallet out to pay I saw big dark shadow.

I paid and without making eye contact with the person behind me. I walk away. Waiting for my drink, until I see from the corner of my eye I can see someone walking towards me.

Without moving my head I continue doing my homework. As I see the tall figure sit in front of me without a word he sip on his drink. I try not to look up.

As I heard my name called out to get my drink, I quickly stand up and walk towards the front. When the lady that's handing me my drink say "You have a cute boyfriend." I raised one of my eyebrows in confusion.

As I slowly turn around trying not to make eye contact. I can feel him looking at me as I walked towards the table. I sat back down without a word. We sat there in silence for almost an hour.

Until finally was getting my stuff ready to leave. I can see him getting ready too, but I thought to myself "why is he doing this."

As I stand up to leave, I see him walking closer to me. I keep my head looking down. I turn trying to dodge him at of my way.

Thinking to myself "I'm almost to the exit." As I open the door I feel something holding on to my arm. I stand still there in fear.

Then I feel another hand under my chin lifting my head up. I can hear other girls whispering to each other and girls screaming outside.

As I make eye contact with him finally I got to see his face. My eyes widen as we made eye contact.

I get my hand out his grip and step back. He was supurise that I got out his grip. I'm frozen in shock as I see him lean towards me.

I'm frozen can't move. He hugged me and whisper in my ear "just act" as he pulls me in around my waist and walked out of the cafe.

I see girls screaming as we walk out and enter his car. He opens the door of the passenger sit and looked at me. He grab my hand and sat me down, he leans in to put my seatbelt and close the door.

He walks around the car as I see the girls run towards the car to him. He gets in and starts the car. The girls move out the way as we leave.

I was so nervous that I was take off my fake nails that I got done two days ago. Yea I was super nervous more than when I take the state exam.

As hear him talking but can't really make out the words because of my nerves. He tap me on the shoulder, I slowly look up at him.

"Thank you I need someone next to me while I walked out the cafe" he said. I nodded at him and looked back down and I felt him tap me again.

"Where do you live, I'll take you home," he said. I looked at him "I.I actually have to go work," he looked me "how can such a cute girl be working at your age."

I blushed a little feel my cheeks get warm. I told him where I worked. As he stopped the car I unbuckled myself.

When he said "wait a minute," he got out and walked over to other side of the car. To open the door. "Such a gentlemen," I thought to myself.

He extended his hand towards me, I gave a little smile. As I fix my skirt "I never actually got you name," I said.

He looked at me in confusion and raised his eyebrows. "You don't know who I am?" He said questioning me.

"No, I don't know who you are, that's why I asked, Am I supposed to know who you are," I said. He ignored what I said and gave me his name.

"My name is Min Yoongi, and yours?" he asked "My name is Y/N, nice to meet you." I extend my hand to shake his. He extended his too.

"Can I get you number," he asked. My eyes widened as he grabbed my phone and started typing his phone number.

"What for tho?" I asked. "Just in case I need to text for when girls run after me, like today," he said. "Then this is  good-bye then," I said as I walked away to the library.

" I thought you had a job," he yelled "this is my job," as I turn around walking backwards and wave back at him.

I saw his little smile as I walked in the libary. Today was a weird day for some little nerd like me.