Chapter 50

Bakugo opened his eyes for the first time in months. He looked around and see many (tubes?) that are connected to his body. He spotted a mop of green hair and a half ed ad white hair at a distance. 

"Deku?... IcyHot??" he croaked. 

Izuku then looked at him. He then woke Todoroki up,

"Sho? wake up."

Shoto opened his eyes and looked around, "Oh the bastard is alive"

Bakugo 'hmfed' , "Are you just going to sit there and stare at me? Or one of you will call the doctor and te teachers?"

Izuku said sorry and left the room quickly to find a doctor and their homeroom teacher.

"We thought you're not going to wake up" Shoto aid as he slowly walked toward Bakugo.

"How come you guys are awake?"

"Because you were so far away from us. More debris fall onto you. Most of the teachers and students are still recovering."

"i can see that" he sai as he looked at Shoto's head who has a bandage on his head.

-

"Where is she? they they found her yet?" Hanabi asked,

"Unfortunately, no. There is no body on the scene. But it is possible that Shigaraki turned her into ashes. Replied Hawks,

"Do...does Bakugo knows?" ask Kirishima,

"Young Kirishima," All might looked at him, "There is a reason why we didn't complied into bakugo's request to have the meeting on his room."

"... So? when we can tell him? You know Kacchan. He doesnt like someoe hide something from him specially this is about him and shacchan"

"Midorya, do you want Bakugo to recover fast or not? if we tell him now, he can't focus on his recovery" Aizawa replied, 

"But the more we keep it to ourselves, it will kill him more. Imagine just recovered after years and then someone told you that your girlfriend might be dead. What will you feel?"

"The boy is right, Zawa" Mic replied, "But we need to make sure that he is mentally stable before we tell him. Telling him now might make him more depressed Atleast wait for a little more longer."

-

Dabi opened the hospital door. His heart Clenched as he saw her. Many tubes connecting to her body, like her life depends on the machines.

"Damn it, are you going to wake up?"

-

"ugh, my head hurts" she put her hand on her forehead and looked around. "Touya?"

Dabi didn't heared her so she tried to reached her hand out, but she was shocked,

"I.. I'm transparent?"

She then sat up, looking back, "damn I'm a ghost. That's cool?"

She tried to pat Dabi's head but failed, "If everyone can see how softie he is"

-

She arrived at UA, searching for BakuSqua d, mainly searching for Mina because the last time she saw her, she's half dead. She thought that Mina is still recovering but...

"Mi...Mina?"

Mina turned around, seeing Shai transparent like her.

"Oh.. OH SHIT!" Mina ran and hugged her,
"I want to ask if are you okay but i remembered that we are ghosts" they laughed, "Wait, are you dead?!" She shouted, not caring because their classmates won't hear them anyways,

"I think.... I'm in a coma... How about you? Are you in coma too? I didn't saw you with  Kat the last time..."

Mina shifted her gaze somewhere else, "about that... I... I kinda died months ago.."

Shai stared at her, "so... Tha...that was really the last time I saw you? And.. that time... I was still a part villain, wanting to hurt you guys--"

Shai starts to say nonsense, making mina tear up and hugged her, "it's not your fault, i love you no matter what. You're my bestest girl bestfriend. No one can replace that"

-

Ofcourse Mina and Shai can't be seen by the others who are also in the common room. They suddenly felt chills, but smiled knowing who might the cause of that.

"Mina, can you not just drop the temperature" Jirou joked but deep inside, she's crying.

"Fuck off Jirou, it's Shai's fault" Mina replied,

"I know you're in here somewhere, Mina.... I miss you" Kiri whispered,

-

"Come on, Bakugo-kun... Talk to me" Hanabi said as she sat on a chair trying to talk to the boy,

"Go away."

Hanabi sighed, "Tamaki-chan... She.. wanted you to have this"

That caught Bakugo's attention. He turned around to see what Hanabi is holding,

"A bracelet?" He asked,

"She said, she's supposed to give this to you before she ran away months ago... But she ran out of time"

Bakugo slowly took the bracelet

(Ctto)

"She made this for you"

Half of it was a lie. Shai really did made this and is going to give them to Bakugo but she failed. Hanabi took this from Shai's pocket when she was unconscious.

"As messed up as this sounds, but she said that.. i need to look out for you."

"I don't need someone to look out for me. I can--"

"Is that the reason she comforts you every night?"

Bakugo shuts his mouth, "tch"

Hanabi smiled inside knowing that she might have a chance to open this boy's heart because she was feeding him lies.

'Just a few tweaks here and there. Mention her name and i will be fine. You will be head over heels with me, katsuki Bakugo.'