Chapter 51

Its been years since the incident happened. Bakugo is slowly moving on, mainly because the teachers told him the news after two months of recovering. They are finally pro heroes. Deku being the first, Dynamight being the second while Shoto being the third and so on. Bakugo and Hanabi are now official. It took some time, but still, she manages to get him by manipulating his feelings of course, with the help of Shigaraki. 

Touya and Hawks are living together now. Touya being watched by hawks because he was a villain, but he is doing better now.  

Aizawa and  Yamada adopted Eri and Shinzo for better protection.

-

Now is the Anniversary of UA and most of its students will attend the said event.

-

Bakusquad and Deku squad entered the event, them smiling because they can see their other classmates.

They played lot of games, ride most of the rides.

"Hey! Eri and Kota's performance will start in about a few minuets!" said Hanabi while pulling Jirou away,

"Hey wait for us!" Kirishima and the others followed them.

-

"Touya-nii"

Shoto, Izuku and Bakugo approached them, smiling.

"Glad you and Kei-nii can come here!" Izuku said smiling,

"Of course, we watched Eri and Kota's performance-"

Touya was cut off by Hanabi smiling at him while coming closer to the trio, 

"Kat, i was looking for you"

Touya furrowed his eyebrows, "Oh yeah, I forgot you and her are a thing" he said to Bakugo,

Bakugo frowned, "tells you who is dating a literal bird" They all snickered, 

"At least my partner didn't manipulated my feelings" Touya glared at Hanabi,

Shoto sighed in annoyance, "Guys, enough. We are here to have fun. stop this bullshit"

-

"Hi Zawa"

Aizawa turned around, his eyes widened, 

"What are you doing here? someone might see you!" he said, scolding the girl, but still hugging her,

"What? i'm not allowed to have fun anymore? I just want to see Eri and Kota's performance."

Aizawa sighed in annoyance, "Well it's finished, you can go home now with your two dads"

The door to the announcement room opened making the two froze in their position, Yamada laughed, "Chill, it's just me and the kids."

"Sha-chan!" Kota and Eri said at the same time, running up to her to tackle her to hug.

Yamada closed and locked the door, "Wheres your two dads?"

She shrugged, "Probably with Sho and the others, did you see my brother?"

Yamada smiled, "He's downstairs with Mirio, why?"

She sighed, "I want to talk to him, tell him i'm okay..."

Yamada and Aizawa looked at each other, "Okay, we will allow it. Only Amajiki though"

"I'll call Tama-nii" Eri said, rushing out.

-

Eri quickly found Amajiki with the "squads"

"Tama-nii, Tama-nii!" Amajiki flinched but turned around,

"H-hi Eri... wh-whats the m-matter?"

"My fathers told me to come get you." she said, smiling,

"Only Amajiki?" Izuku said, "Lucky.. I wanna meet my past teachers too"

Eri smiled, " Sorry onii and onee-chans, But They only want to talk to Tama-chan only. But we can ask if you guys can come see them later!" 

"Can I come with you too, Eri?" Shinso asked, 

"Yeah, I think Our dads are looking for you. I heard them say you are in trouble"

The others giggled, "Whatever"

Touya and Keigo looked at each other, thinking the same thing. 'She is ready to talk to her brother'

"Oooh, oooh, Tou-nii and Kei-nii They wat to discuss things with you both"

Touya smiled, "We will see them later after they scold Shinso."

Shinso rolled his eyes, "I hate you. Don't come back to my house, Burnt bastard"

-

Eri opened the door, "He's here~" She sang,

Amajiki and Shinso walked in the room, (The binders are closed so the outside world can't see them)

"Oh, she's here" Shinso said,

"W-who"

"Onii-chan?"

Amajiki looked for the source of the voice, "T-this is not funny"

"Who said it is funny?" She said, popping out behind him, "Hi, Onii-chan. I missed you"