Chapter 28

"There's no way someone like that exists" Kota sais, gritting his teeth in anger, remembering what the red pussy cat said, (Sorry idk the name hehe)

Kota stood up, seeing the forest on fire.

-

"Pixie-bob!" Izuku exclaimed, 

"This is bad" Mandalay said ,(woow I remembered)

"Kota-kun!" Tamaki shouted in worry, 

"Kota?! KOTA?! Can you hear me? Hurry back to the camp! I'm sorry, I don't know where you usually go. Gomen Kota, I can't come save you! Go back! HURRY!" Mandalay said using her quirk,

"Me! I know where is Kota-kun! I can teleport there!" The gray-haired girl suggested, 

"But you are unstable, Shachan! Kaccan will kill me if something bad happens to you!" Replied Midorya, 

"But Kota-kun needs us! You can follow me" Tamaki said, 

"But!-" Izuku was cut off by Tamaki teleporting away. He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance, but followed anyway. 

-

"Hey, by the way, you've got a great taste in hats, kid"

Kota looked at him, tears starting to form as he backed away, 

"Oi,-oi!" 

The gray haired girl appeared in-front of the hooded man, "Don't you dare!" she shouted angrily.

The hooded man started to activate his quirk. Tamaki held her arms in front of Kota to tell him that she will protect him. Kota's tears ran down his cheeks. He didn't want Tamaki to end up like his parents...

"Papa... Mama.." Tamaki uses her quirk to hear what Kota thinks.

She glared the the Villain in front of her, 'Muscular..'

Before he can punch Tamaki and Kota, Izuku jump in the way and held them back. 

"Izukun.."

Izuku coughed, him receiving the punch, "Izukun!"

"Why?" Kota asked the two, 

"You were on the list" Muscular said, looking at Izuku. He then shifted his look to the girl behind him, "And you... we need to capture you!" He exclaimed, pointing at Tamaki.

Izuku looks scared and determined in the same time. Tamaki tapped his shoulder, "I'm here for you too" she whispered,

They stood up, protecting Kota. "We will save you no matter what!" They exclaimed simultaniously.

"'we will save you no matter what?'" the villain mocked laughing his ass off. " You both definitely sound like you want to be a hero. Coming out of nowhere preaching justice"

Shai and Izuku looked more serious," You're Midorya right? Perfect. We have instructions to kill you right away" 

"You fucking touch him, I fucking dare you" Tamaki said, stepping in front of them in attempt to protect them. 

"You are like your brother..."

"I am not like him!" she exclaimed, 

Muscular run towards them, Punching Izuku. He had a small time defending himself. Due to impact, he collided at the rocks behind them. "Oh my bad"

Tamaki teleported behid him, her summoning a sword and slashes him in his back. 

"You little shit!" he said, trying to grab her, "You are lucky, Tomura ordered not to kill you!"