Chapter 2

Izuku's

Its lunchtime and i haven't seen shachan since i got back at the classroom. 

"Uraraka-chan, did shachan change in the girls room with you guys?"

"Yah, now that you mentioned it, nope" She said while munching on her melon bread, wait... what's with that tone? Where is she? I glanced at kacchan's table. She's not with him either.

"Stop worrying, we will see her later" Iida-kun said, focusing on his lunch.

~

After lunch, we hurriedly go back to the classroom. We spend more time chatting than eating soo, we are late. Luckily, aizawa-sensei is not here yet. I glanced at shachan's seat who was by the way across todoroki-kun but she is not here too, where could she be?

"What are you thinking, Deku?" I was back to reality by Uraraka waving her hands in front of me, frantically, "A-ah its nothing.." I mumbled,

Uraraka's

Ah?! why is HE so worried about-- forget it!

I looked at bakugo, seems like he is in deep thought-- which is unusual. He is always shouting and cursing--

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING, HUH ROUND FACE?!"

Welp, the peace is ruined by him again. "N-nothing!"

I quickly looked away, but i noticed that bakugou was... blushing? Is he blushing because I talked to him? Heh, yeah. That's right.

~

Izuku's

And until the classes ended, Shachan did not showed up, i wonder what happened?

"Yao-momo, did she told you.."

Yao-momo quickly cut me off, "No, she is like.. like vanished"

Tsuyu nodded, "I don't know what happened either, kero"

I noticed that Kacchan has her bag in his shoulder, and he exits the room. Oh, yeah Kacchan knows where she is... Maybe?

~

Katsuki's

Ah that dumbass! DID SHE JUST SKIPPED CLASSES?! I didn't saw her at lunch nor after the exercise, that dumb air head.

Her bag was not that heavy, not that i care. When I reached her house, I quickly rang the door bell, Amajiki-senpai opened the door,

"U...uhm.. H-hello Katsuki... Uhmm... Wh-where is.. she?" he asked, stuttering.

"About that, she disappeared after the exercise. I didn't saw her after that. But I'm going to find her.." I replied, Praying to All Might that I don't say any thing that might upset senpai.

He nervously smiled, "Then... t-thank you for bringing her b-bag home, kat-tsuki... p-p-please f-find h-her a... as soon as... p-p-pos-possib-ble"

I smiled back then walked away.

~

It's night time now and im fucking staying awake until kozan texts me, ah that dumbass makes me worried as fuck! I Refuse to go home but that hag found me and dragged me all the way home.

"Ah?! Kozan! where are you!" I threw my phone across my bed, {sorry if bakugou is a little ooc} I was about to go out my room when it vibrated,

"K-kozan."

I quickly pressed the green button, "K-katsu.."

My eyes widened, "K-kozan?! where are you?!"

It was silent for a moment, "T-tasukute.."