CHAPTER 08: Face off

Radhe Krishna

Let's start

"Vihaan" Just one word came out from her mouth and huge gulp formed in her throat to say further anything. Shock would be understatement for her which she never have imagined that she would be seeing Vihaan again in her life. Her eyes glued on Sanskar who was moving towards his mother.

"What?" Ragini looked at her shockingly who was standing beside Swara.

Swara's eyes filled with tears, still she couldn't able to believe her eyes that her Vihaan was standing infront of her.

"Swara" Sharmishta shook her by seeing her standing like a statue and tears in her eyes which made her somewhat worried.

Swara looked at Sharmishta with teary eyes.

"Maa, Vihaan" Swara said with great difficulty as her throat became dry and moved her eyes towards Sanskar who was doing Aarati.

"Is he really Vihaan? But how?" Sharmishta was also in full of confusion for not knowing anything.

"I don't know Maa, I am seeing him after 5 years" Swara said while smiling through tears.

"Come, we will talk with him, how dare he to leave you both and lead happy life" Ragini said angrily and held Swara's hand to go but stopped by Swara.

"No Ragini, not now. First I have to meet him then I will confront him but what matters now is, he is alive that is what more important for me" Swara said while wiping her tears.

"Mumma, why are you crying?" Naira asked her while pulling her hands and looking at her mother with worried eyes.

Swara looked down and kneeled infront of her.

"No baby, Mumma is not crying, it's happy tears" Swara said and hugged her tightly and still tears were streaming on her cheeks without her consent.

Ragini and Sharmishta looked at each other with helpless look. They got happy but felt bad for Swara also.

"I will ask Lucky" Ragini thought in her mind by seeing Swara and then Sanskar.

"Maa, Ragini don't talk this matter with anyone" Swara requested them who agreed to her reluctantly.

"Not even Lucky also" Swara asked Ragini in pleading tone. Swara was just gazing at Sanskar with love, affection, adoration, passion who was just standing with Arav why not after all he is her life and love whom she loves immensely.

Pooja got completed and Sujata, Pari distributed sweets to everyone and all guest went to have lunch which was arranged in outside lawn.

Only Maheswari, Singhania, Gadodia and Swara were left in the living hall. Ruhi went to attend some calls related to office, still she hadn't met Swara.

Swara who was gazing Sanskar since long time who was talking with Lucky. Sanskar felt intense gaze on him and turned to look at Swara who was staring at him with unsaid tears. Sanskar also kept staring at her back with unknown feelings inside and both were trying to understand each other thoughts.

She was beyond happy by seeing him alive infront of her but at the same time so many questions were running in her mind that is it really Vihaan or Someone else? If he is Vihaan then why didn't he come to her. Did he really forget about her or not?

"Shekhar, he is my son Sanskar" Ram introduced to Shekhar while coming near him.

"Namaste uncle" Sanskar greeted him with small smile while averting his eyes from Swara.

"Namaste beta" Shekhar greeted him back.

"I have seen you somewhere before" Shekhar said while trying to remember.